Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call is posted in the Announcement at the top of all Forums please click on "Read More in the Announcement and follow the link to post the Game(s) you play.
06/01/2018 - 23:54
[BBF] Reaver : I'm pretty sure you can't, mechina
05/31/2018 - 16:47
[BBF]Mechanic : wow i do i make this face thing smaller :-)
05/30/2018 - 14:45
[BBF]Mechanic : :P im callin in HERE!!! for June.
05/30/2018 - 14:44
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : A team leader should reply to you soon Neko...pm me if noone does.
05/15/2018 - 20:05 1
Neko_Jesus : Don't know if I should also message here or just wait for someone to reply to my thread, but I'm applying for the WW2 group of BBF soo lmk what I need to do. I have Already read the charter.
05/07/2018 - 22:30
[BBF]Mechanic : Silly comps. asus is really suckin right now gettin a msi tomorrow wish me luc #%@#$^ :-)
05/03/2018 - 14:26
[BBF]hisgun : I'm not dead. Had to move into Mother in laws house to help wife and get her mom set up in the best nursing home in the area... takes time and she can get mean and be a handful. be back soon.
04/12/2018 - 15:07
[BBF]hisgun : Mechanic if you do not see the white or very light blue Roll Call Announcement near the top of every page ask Pop Tardz to check your rank.. If you miss it, it will be back up the 1st next month.
04/08/2018 - 01:28
Mechanic : exlent!!! {is this a good rollcall post or ???
04/07/2018 - 13:46

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

goblin's PC Application

• goblin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

goblin created the topic: goblin's PC Application

Game title you are applying for - Life Is Feudal: Your Own (I guess)
Have you read the clan charter? - Yes
Real first name - Gabriel
Age - 17
Time Zone - EST
If applying for a Playstation or Xbox game list your PSN or Xbox ID -
In-game details (character name/character level/favored class or position) - Jorgen Von Strangel, Very Low Level, Berserker maybe
Please describe your normal gaming schedule (days and times you play) - Random, depends on when I'm home. I work everyday typically, and hours can vary.
Do you currently use Teamspeak, or will if you join BBF? - I do use teamspeak, and I have logged into your guys' TeamSpeak
Do you have a working mic? - Yes
Why are you looking to join BBF? - I want a group of guys to play with and have a good time with, in any game I guess. Nowhere else I've gone has had the same balance you guys seem to have.
Tell us why you think BBF is a good fit for you and why we should accept your membership. - I enjoy playing games to a competitive edge while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. Upon entering TeamSpeak to simply talk about a game I found that I thought seemed cool, a man name fatboys talked to me. He was very nice and helpful, and now I'm here. I just really liked the attitude he set out for the whole group, and I would love to meet more folk.
How did you find BBF? If you were referred, please list the member that referred you. - I was playing Life Is Feudal, when Itchy told me how to get to the BBF's Land and TeamSpeak. Members helped me set up and start learning the game, and I am now working happily for the town when I play.

By submitting a Clan BBF membership application you are agreeing to the following pledge: "I understand the responsibilities of clan membership, and I accept the honor of representing BBF. I pledge to support my clan mates with mature and honorable game presence as well as competitive gameplay."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 1

[BBF]Crimson Ghost replied the topic: goblin's PC Application

Thanks for applying Goblin, one of the Game Commanders should respond shortly.

Cheers,

[url]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[/url]

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 5

[BBF]hisgun replied the topic: goblin's PC Application

Hey I talked with Itchy (Big Stoker) in life is feudal and he would like to get you all set up but I think he said he has not seen you around much. Where ya been..? If I see you post on our forums I stop in and say "Hi". Hope you are having fun no matter where you are...
Take care man.
[BBF]Hisgun.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.