Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : I apparently joined the guild in oct 2012, which means I have somehow spent 6 years as part of this community. That is literally the longest commitment I have ever had in my life.
12/18/2018 - 18:10
[BBF] Lawyer : yeah cant join that its expired, i literially just set up a discord channel the other day for BBF-DDO
12/15/2018 - 23:54
[BBF]Vyndorn : Hisgun you can create a perm. link so players can join it, and then configure your server permissions on Disc so those who do cant post/read/etc until either interviewed, or loose temp. mem after lv'n
12/14/2018 - 10:41
[BBF]hisgun : BBF has a Discord Ch. for those who would like it here is the invite https://discord.gg/6PJpqb It is only good for a short time so I will repost it.
12/13/2018 - 19:32
[BBF]Mechanic : Its Candy Cane season!! I hope everyone gets what they want. And wants what they get.
12/11/2018 - 14:33
[BBF]hisgun : 18 of our members hit Roll Call not bed at all, but I know a few (as in a lot) of people who just did not take the time... Thank you to those who posted.
12/09/2018 - 00:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hope all US had a nice Thanksgiving. Roll Call for Dec is posted. On the Announcement on each page you can click on "Read More" read the post and Click on "Here". List games you play.
12/01/2018 - 05:06
[BBF]Mostdeadly : happy belated turkey day
11/25/2018 - 14:59
[BBF]Poptardz : Gobble Gobble beetches!
11/22/2018 - 19:31 1
[BBF]Vyndorn : Yes, Happy Turkey Day mein bruddahs!
11/22/2018 - 17:57 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Game Not Listed Application

• [R]SpookyMcGrooger
  • [R]SpookyMcGrooger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Game Not Listed Application was created by [R]SpookyMcGrooger

Game title you are applying for - Fortnite, PUBG, Destiny 2, COD, any shooter games really. FPP or TPP.
Have you read the clan charter? - Yes
Real first name - Chad
Age - 28
Time Zone - Central
If applying for a Playstation or Xbox game list your PSN or Xbox ID -
In-game details (character name/character level/favored class or position) -
Please describe your normal gaming schedule (days and times you play) - everyday of the week. Mon-Thur I’m usually on through the day and evening. Fri-Sat in the evenings only because I work through the day.
Do you currently use Teamspeak, or will if you join BBF? - I don’t use TS but I will.
Do you have a working mic? - yes
Why are you looking to join BBF?-
Tell us why you think BBF is a good fit for you and why we should accept your membership. - BBF is a good fit for me because you guys have a competitive mind set, yet you still like to casually have lots of fun. You should accept my membership because you can rely on me to be on when you need me.
How did you find BBF? If you were referred, please list the member that referred you. - I used to be apart of BBF about 8 years ago back in the days of COD: MW2 I went by sychlone, or cyanide, one of those. I was referred at the time by typhoon, under the leadership of Puma.
By submitting a Clan BBF membership application you are agreeing to the following pledge: "I understand the responsibilities of clan membership, and I accept the honor of representing BBF. I pledge to support my clan mates with mature and honorable game presence as well as competitive gameplay."
Last edit: 03 Aug 2018 02:10 by [BBF]Poptardz.
29 Jul 2018 11:40 #56113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15

Replied by [BBF]Poptardz on topic New membership application

Hi Spooky,

Thank you for your application and welcome back to the BBF family!

I have moved your thread here to the application sub forum. If you would like to play COD with us over in the COD division, you can add me on Steam. (The link to my profile is underneath my avatar and rank to the left of this post, I'm also friends with Puma on Steam.) I can also give you the Teamspeak info so you can join in with other members.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

30 Jul 2018 15:29 #56114

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 8

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic New membership application

Yes, a lot of people who knew you then are around here someplace and will be happy to see you back again. You were a very active member back then and that is what we need again.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

12 Aug 2018 16:58 #56147

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.