Forum
  • Register
AFireHawk : Anyway just an old retired hero stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I am also impressed the clan is still going on, that alone is a feat of endurance and strength among its leaders.
07/07/2020 - 10:08
AFireHawk : It has been several years since I have checked on you guys how is everyone doing? I see DK is still around. I doubt very many people remember me from kicking ass in RA2 and Yuri's...
07/07/2020 - 10:07
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35
[BBF]hisgun : Yes Roll Call was a little late Again. Please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thanks
01/08/2020 - 06:06

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Welcome New COD Officer!

• [BBF]Poptardz
  • [BBF]Poptardz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • Thank you received: 19

Welcome New COD Officer! was created by [BBF]Poptardz

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce another long-due promotion within the Call of Duty division to round off our current officer ranks! Please join me in welcoming:

[BBF]Persh as 2nd Lieutenant (2nd LT)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Persh has been a long time member of BBF and his promotion is well deserved! Enjoy your golden butter bar!

The COD division continues to rally around solid support throughout Modern Warfare and on Discord. With a complete unit of officers for the division there's no slowing down and no end in sight!

With Persh's promotion, these brings are current COD Officers to:

GC: [BBF]Poptardz
CGC: [BBF]Schwiftey
CPT: [BBF]K!/VG
1st LT: [BBF]Lil Throat
2nd LT: [BBF]Persh

The current COD officer thread and clan administration pages has been appropriately updated:
www.clanbbf.com/forum/157-call-of-duty/1...ficers-general-rules
www.clanbbf.com/forum/157-call-of-duty/1...rrent-pc-member-list
www.clanbbf.com/info/clan-administration

- Pop

The following user(s) said Thank You: [BBF]hisgun
Last edit: 25 May 2020 05:38 by [BBF]Poptardz.
25 May 2020 05:32 #56708

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Welcome New COD Officer!

Good to see you got some good people playing COD, kick butt.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [BBF]perSH
29 May 2020 17:59 #56709

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.