Forum
  • Register
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hi Yela long time no see. "Going strong" might be a little Strong..... I fear we are a dead clan walking.. But one can always hope...
12/03/2019 - 02:45
Yela : Damn I remember gaming with you guys back in the days of COD4 when I went by Cerberus/Retribution, really glad to see you guys going strong.
11/07/2019 - 07:31 1
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

"You"

• Skaxis
  • Skaxis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

"You" was created by Skaxis

Some Smooth-Jazz/Easy-Listening evidence I'm not just a METAL HEAD lol. One of my oldies I wrote back in 91. Recreated using the RC-300 loop station & the GR-55 guitar synthesizer"
[size=6:2rrtmoqd][font=book antiqua:2rrtmoqd]"You"[/font:2rrtmoqd][/size]

Cheers,
Skaxis
Name - Skaxis in "Sci-Fi/Fantasy Warfare Games"
A.K.A. - Liv3B4i7 in "Reality Warfare Games"

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Unconstrainable Chaos Incarnate
16 Jun 2013 21:24 #41845

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.