Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

The Repopulation

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Smiles on topic The Repopulation

Looks very interesting!! Will definitely sign up for a tester position and check it out on the back end. That would definitely be an awesome experience!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Former Major General of BBF
Originally joined September, 2009
23 May 2012 23:59 #18113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by TRIBUSH on topic The Repopulation

I'll wait for you guinea pigs to test it out then if you can convince me to play my first sandbox game ever i will haha.
\\"Act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.\\" - Immanuel Kant

xfire&steamid - havokhanson
24 May 2012 07:12 #18129

Replied by [BBF] Akkim on topic The Repopulation

Anyone still tracking on this game? They've come a long way.. I'm going to get more active in their forums.

--Micah

07 Apr 2013 22:59 #36855

Replied by [BBF]BeHolder3 on topic The Repopulation

Looks interesting, although I would like to see a little more involved play in some of the video. I am going to register on the site to keep track of any worthwhile updates.
[font=Verdana:3r0ddnpk][size=medium]Former BBF Dark Jedi Knight, and resident of Mos Nova... Mu\\\'gu Guypan[/size][/font:3r0ddnpk]

08 Apr 2013 10:31 #36868

Replied by [BBF] Seawolvz on topic The Repopulation

From everything I've read this game is going to be almost identical to SWG, which is something I've been looking for since SWG went under the knife.
Right now you can buy the early access for 36-39$ and I'm almost 100% I'm going to buy it. Hope you guys to play, we need Mos Nova up and running gentleman!

12 Jan 2015 11:59 #53348

• [BBF]Corruption_Echoes
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by [BBF]Corruption_Echoes on topic The Repopulation

heard a bi about this game, not enough to lean either way though, interesting concept
14 Jan 2015 23:13 #53392

Replied by [BBF] Seawolvz on topic The Repopulation

Well I bit the bullet and bought early access to this game, mostly because I can retain my names once it goes gold and because I won't have to pay the retail price lol
I've been playing this game off and on for the last week and all I can say is that it's definitely a SWG clone and that's not a bad thing, although the graphics remind me of the old SWG lol Repop is still in alpha stage and knowing that they are using the HeroEngine, the same graphics engine that SWTOR is using gives me hope because that game is by far one of the best looking ones out there.
After playing this game off and on for a week I can 100% vouch that the developers were not kidding when they compared it to SWG, it's pretty much a clone, from combat to crafting to player housing. I'm pretty stoked.
I really can't knock this game for a whole lot yet, it's still in early alpha stage (a stage before beta), and going into this game I really didn't have any huge expectations.
This game is being funded by kickstarter, which is another reason I bought early access, gotta support the locals!
My only gripe or "knock" is the character creation.....man, by all that's holy is it FUGLY, I'm talking 1996 graphics FUGLY. I'm glad that you start out with an armor set that covers your head because all the faces you can pick, both male and female, look like something that came out of a bantha's back side! If you mess with any of the customization features I can 100% guarantee that your toon is going to look like Sloth from the Goonies.

03 Feb 2015 10:48 #53555

Replied by [BBF]Vurionkai on topic The Repopulation

I've got therepop also did not know that you all were doing that one...I haven't played it much but from what I have seen i would say the only huge pitfall right now is the graphics. That being said it is still an alpha game so I did not expect much on that front. Still a pretty interesting game however :)
13 Apr 2015 15:23 #54079

• [BBF]Ariakas
  • Brigadier General
  • Brigadier General

Replied by [BBF]Ariakas on topic The Repopulation

Been watching this game for a bit since Crimsons post. I may purchase it soon. Anyone still playing much during the Alpha?

20 Aug 2015 00:59 #54656

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.