Forums
  • Register
10/11/2017 - 15:33
10/11/2017 - 15:33
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call for October is posted you can see the blue announcement on every page just hit "Read More" and follow the link
10/05/2017 - 00:48
[BBF]hisgun : test
10/05/2017 - 00:47
[BBF]hisgun : fixed it sorry the first come when I was away and then I just forgot....am I going to get fired maybe? Please..lol OK no happy face they are to big.
10/05/2017 - 00:46
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : I'm trying to post rollcall buit have no clue how...lol
10/03/2017 - 23:36
[BBF]Manyman : I tried to keep you from dying by holding your breath hisgun, but i cant do rollcall
09/07/2017 - 21:45
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted. Members at the top of any page in blue is the Announcement hit the "Read More" to take you to the link and click the red "HERE" button. On Roll Call list your games.
09/01/2017 - 17:19
[BBF] Reaver : here comes the purple text eye stabber
08/14/2017 - 20:15
[BBF] Reaver : hilariously de-railing one-liner
08/14/2017 - 02:33

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

General Forums

Future Releases

Games - PC

• Battlefield 4/Hardline

Fulfill your need for action in the newest Battlefield installment focused on the intense rivalry of cops versus criminals. Discuss Battlefield 4/Hardline information here.
    121 topics 546 Posts
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of soldiers emerge and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future.
    37 topics 147 Posts
  • League of Legends

Free to play RTS game based on the Warcraft 3 Defense of the Anicents map.
    472 topics 3102 Posts
  • Minecraft

Minecraft is a game about mining, crafting, building, riding in minecarts, and killing zombies!
    564 topics 4491 Posts

Games - Console

Just For Fun Games

• Total users online: 0 Members and 22 Guests Online

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.