Forum
  • Register
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Happy Holidays Everyone!!
12/20/2020 - 12:26 1
[BBF]hisgun : Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all are well. Stay safe my friends. Post now and then so I don't look like the only one here.
11/24/2020 - 22:36
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call 11/1/2020 Through 11/7/2020 is posted and will run Through the 16th
11/09/2020 - 18:31
[BBF]hisgun : I am stuck at the farm until Monday or Tue. My phone can't work to setup Roll Call for Nov. So I will do it when I get home. If there is some other Admin who would like to try feel free.
11/08/2020 - 17:54

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Roll Call 5/1/2021 Through 5/7/2021 (01 May 2021)

Clan Members Only

Garbonzo is Back in Town!

• [BBF]Garbonzo
  • [BBF]Garbonzo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Garbonzo is Back in Town! was created by [BBF]Garbonzo

Hello all....some may remember me and some may not but this is Garb. I was an active member of BBF a few years ago being active in Battlefield and WOW and took some time off for my family. Well, now I'm back and ready to rock again. I look forward to growing this clan and maybe getting in some raiding with ya'll. I have a hunter as my main and also have a 100 warrior and a 100 rogue that I play on from time to time. I saw Crim this morning and chatted up with him a bit about the old days and the guild I was in got very slow and wasn't doing much at all so now I'm back home and ready to kick it again!
12 Sep 2015 16:20 #54706

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF] Itchy on topic Garbonzo is Back in Town!

Garb really long time no see. How is life going for you? There are just a few of the old guys still around and not many that get on any more.

Hisgun and I are playing 7 days 2 die now. I gave up WoW years ago and really hate to get back into that game I would be last big times.

If you like jump into t/s sometime so we can catch up on what is going on.

Nice to see someone for the old days.
13 Sep 2015 20:57 #54711

• [BBF]Garbonzo
  • [BBF]Garbonzo's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by [BBF]Garbonzo on topic Garbonzo is Back in Town!

Great to hear from you Itch.....it's been a long time. I will definately pop on T/S probably on Friday night when I got more time to chat. It will be great getting caught up again.
14 Sep 2015 22:00 #54717

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Garbonzo is Back in Town!

Welcome Garb!..Was nice to talk to you in WOW the other day sir!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

21 Sep 2015 19:45 #54746

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.