Forum
  • Register
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Happy Holidays Everyone!!
12/20/2020 - 12:26 1
[BBF]hisgun : Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all are well. Stay safe my friends. Post now and then so I don't look like the only one here.
11/24/2020 - 22:36
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call 11/1/2020 Through 11/7/2020 is posted and will run Through the 16th
11/09/2020 - 18:31
[BBF]hisgun : I am stuck at the farm until Monday or Tue. My phone can't work to setup Roll Call for Nov. So I will do it when I get home. If there is some other Admin who would like to try feel free.
11/08/2020 - 17:54

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Roll Call 5/1/2021 Through 5/7/2021 (01 May 2021)

Clan Members Only

Welcome Everyone! Please read :)

• [BBF]Jenkins
  • [BBF]Jenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Welcome Everyone! Please read :) was created by [BBF]Jenkins

There is a post on the home page about all this. This is just for everyone who is having difficulties signing up and need a little guidance.

Just thought adding a thread welcoming and guiding everyone around the website would be smart. First of all a big hearty welcome to everyone to the Baptized By Fire World of Warcraft Division. We are extremely excited to have all of you join us. Do not feel overwhelmed by all of this. Just a simple application, spend some time, and then have tons of fun. No downside to any of that. You can start things off by registering to the website under the name of your choice (WoW name or any other name you would like). Please remember every symbol/number/letter/capitol letter you choose as it is one of the main reasons people can't log on, they just forgot a box bracket or something, "[]".

www.clanbbf.com/forums/register.php

After that the next step is applying to the clan for the game or games of your choice, as we are a multi-gaming clan and this is just the WoW DIVISION (you do not have to play more than just WoW to be a part of the clan, if you do play other games this is a way to play with more fun players, etc) of the clan, by simply filling out this application:

www.clanbbf.com/forums/application-forms.php?appid=2

It takes a couple minutes and you will not regret joining us. There is a recruitment period (2 weeks ish) for two reasons: one, we need to see who you are and whether or not you have what it takes to become a member. Two, we do not like people coming and going willy nilly so if you're willing to spend at least two weeks with us and remain somewhat active we see that as a sign that you are willing to stay and have fun with us.

AFTER submitting your application check your post (found in the Join Us / Challenges and then the World of Warcraft Applications sub-forum) periodically as we will check it, read it over, and then answer you back on it giving you the last bit of info. DO NOT add [BBF] (member) or [R] (recruit) tags at all until you are directed to do so on your application or if you are told directly.

This is all quite simple, just do it and wait. If you would like you can add a thread onto the World of Warcraft Division forums introducing yourself, your character, and any thoughts or questions about anything at all.

We have a strong division and clan leadership so you all do not have to worry about having no leaders online or witnessing the guild or clan fall apart through bickering and drama (that will not happen). If you have any questions at all we will be more than willing to answer them. Good luck and have fun everyone! :)
\\\'Old men declare war. Young men die fighting them.\\\'
21 Dec 2012 05:27 #33011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]BigPapah on topic Welcome Everyone! Please read :)

Neat.jpg Very helpful
24 Feb 2013 23:17 #35409

• [BBF] Pyrotechnix

Replied by [BBF] Pyrotechnix on topic Welcome Everyone! Please read :)

Very Helpful thank you
08 May 2013 15:46 #38837

Replied by [BBF] Nidhug on topic Welcome Everyone! Please read :)

complied with, now I just need promoted to go to roll call...
02 Jul 2013 12:43 #42639

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.