Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Need Idea's for AW Clan Events

• [BBF]Poptardz
  • [BBF]Poptardz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • Thank you received: 18

Need Idea's for AW Clan Events was created by [BBF]Poptardz

Ideas for AW Clan Events?

For our upcoming BBF Birthday Event, we'll be looking to plan some fun clan and community events for the games we do support. So, since the clan is made possible because of all of you, the members, not just leadership, you guys are also part of the planning process!

Members of the AW Division:
We'll use this thread to post and brainstorm ideas for fun things we can do in AW. This can include tournaments, just-for-fun events, etc.

Help us come up with a few things we can set up and get people to participate in as a clan community! :D

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

23 Apr 2015 21:25 #54169

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]fadedsteve
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]fadedsteve on topic Need Idea's for AW Clan Events

I've been off AW for almost a month now. It's seems like a lot of people have sort of given up on the game. I've found myself playing by myself or with non-clan guys. I think that April patch really screwed this game up mightily and turned guys off. I would love to get back into the game but I don't know exactly how to attract others to considering the game is fairly dead. I peep the numbers online and its paultey at best. Black ops 2 has almost 4k more players.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
02 Jun 2015 05:21 #54430

• [BBF]WillKill13
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]WillKill13 on topic Need Idea's for AW Clan Events

I have completely given up on AW because of the performance and server issues. Whenever I play COD I play Black Ops 2. If Blops 3 has the same issues as AW does, than I will never purchase another COD again... AW was my first COD and it was a horrid experience. (the only reason why I enjoyed it was because of the friends I played it with)
02 Jun 2015 10:55 #54432

Replied by [BBF]perSH on topic Need Idea's for AW Clan Events

wait it was actually your first cod experience Will? ouch. coming from MW2 days, I think that aside from Black Ops 2 the other cods have been disappointing in terms of gameplay and maintenance.
highlight of my BO2 experience hehe:
06 Jun 2015 21:32 #54469

• [BBF]WillKill13
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]WillKill13 on topic Need Idea's for AW Clan Events

Yeah, I only got into FPS's a few years ago. I was mainly playing BF3, BF4 and Titanfall and then I saw Advanced Warfare and decided to try out a COD.
08 Jun 2015 16:51 #54481

Moderators: [BBF]Poptardz[BBF]Schwiftey[BBF]K!ng[BBF]Lil Throat[BBF]perSH

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.