[BBF] Reaver : hilariously de-railing one-liner
08/14/2017 - 02:33
[BBF] Reaver : Yeah, I am kind of a jerk like that :P
08/02/2017 - 04:52
[BBF]hisgun : Yep, You made me do it... lol
08/01/2017 - 17:11
[BBF] Reaver : Technically, you just did
07/25/2017 - 07:28
[BBF]hisgun : I could do that Reaver but back in the day we had maybe 50+ people make Roll Call, I would feel bad showing the few new guys just joining our who may join just how low those numbers are now.
07/24/2017 - 05:07
[BBF] Reaver : Hisgun, judging by how many hit roll call this month, you could have made it personal and said our names
07/11/2017 - 04:06
[BBF]hisgun : July Roll Call is now closed thank you for hitting Roll Call see you next Month.
07/09/2017 - 04:23
[BBF]hisgun : July 2017 Roll Call is posted, Members please click "Read More" on the Announcement found on any forum, then click the word "Here" that is in my post and follow the link to where you post the games
07/02/2017 - 02:50
[BBF]hisgun : long time no see Muggermadison and good try but as you know this thing up here is not Roll Call. We need all the members and you old timers Below is blue Announcement. click
06/05/2017 - 15:32

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

• Madrox
  • Madrox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Madrox created the topic: WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

I look back at all the good times ive had here playing battlefield and star wars galaxies what a great time I had during my high school and college years!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe I'm 31 already I see a lot of old faces still around Crimson, Most, Hisgun, among many more. I'm a Chicago Police officer now and loving it 3 years on I cant wait to play with some of you one of these days I see SWG EMU is back!!. Ive been playing Playerunknowns battleground fun game!!!! How have you all been whats new? MADROX!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 3

[BBF]hisgun replied the topic: WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear from you MADROXI. Crimson is trying to get people to consider the new star wars galaxies update that is or will be coming out soon. I hope he gets some of the old timers back playing. Hey it's hard to believe I'm 31 too. Police work is great if your hart is in the right place, I was a Police Officer back in the early 70's and you know what once a cop always a cop it becomes a part of who you are even if you do other things in life. Chicago is a dangerous place to be in that line of work so watch your back. I have been playing 7 days to die a lot but if Crimson gets this star wars thing going I just may give it a try. Take care man, catch ya later.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 1

[BBF]Crimson Ghost replied the topic: WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

Madrox!!! Lots happening!! SWG EMU is complete, just waiting on the next publish which allows Jedi and BH player hunting!!! Get SWG loaded up again and hit me up in game or on Teamspeak!!
Ossiris' , Crimghost, etc..

[url]

[/url]

• Madrox
  • Madrox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Madrox replied the topic: WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

what server are you on? I'm on awakening

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 1

[BBF]Crimson Ghost replied the topic: WOW How Long Has It Been!!!!!!!!!!

We're on Bassillisk

[url]

[/url]

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.