Forum
  • Register
[BBF]DarkKnight : im sometimes here :) no one plays the only game i am in!!!
12/14/2017 - 18:13
[BBF]hisgun : Nope.
12/11/2017 - 03:51
[BBF] Reaver : Hisgun, don't you mean "Rool call"? Lol
12/07/2017 - 02:22
[BBF]hisgun : Dec. Roll Call is posted. Members Click "Read More" on the blue Announcement below follow the links and post what game(s) you play. Thanks
12/01/2017 - 03:29
[BBF]hisgun : No fires, fires are bad. Unless you are outside and use an approved fire pit and there is no burn ban in progress. Also not trash only clean wood. OK a fire place or wood stove dry wood only.
11/30/2017 - 04:24
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : *Begins setting fires*
11/27/2017 - 22:54
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : present!
11/24/2017 - 12:47
Muggermadison : I am over there...
11/24/2017 - 11:44
[BBF]hisgun : I am here, hrer,here....
11/20/2017 - 00:51
[BBF]StorkKnows : It makes me sad to see this forum grow evermore dead each day. I miss the old days.
11/19/2017 - 23:23

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Dec. Rool Call is posted

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 3

[BBF]hisgun created the topic: Dec. Rool Call is posted

Please look on the top of any page and find the blue announcement banner, click on "Read More" then click on the word "Here" on the next page that comes up. This takes you to Roll Call. Just post what game(s) you play so we know you are not dead. Got 4 people hitting Roll Call last month lets go for 5 or 6 this month. Thanks guys.

Follow the Announcement links by clicking"Read More"
ABOVE

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.