Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : Anyone else planning to join in on the blue side?
01/11/2018 - 20:05
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : 15 Days till Monster Hunter, picked up a PS4 for $80(I know I paid too much, but I need my MH)
01/11/2018 - 20:05
[BBF]hisgun : 3 back at ya Guy. Things are a little slow but you never know something great could come out any day...........waiting......waiting......
01/10/2018 - 04:26
01/05/2018 - 09:58
01/05/2018 - 09:58
[BBF]hisgun : 1/1/2018 Roll Call is posted, click "Read More" on the blue Announcement and follow the link to Roll Call. Happy 2018!
01/01/2018 - 18:33
[BBF] Lawyer : Play a lot of Warhammer 40k now, have more armies and models then i know what to do with.
12/29/2017 - 22:14
[BBF] Lawyer : why are the smilie faces so massive, and not much, i've just recently been friend from my now ex-companions prison of no fun. Been huge on the tabletop side of games.
12/29/2017 - 22:14
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : here as much as I can be....:) Sup Lawyer:)
12/28/2017 - 07:24
Rickster : Yo is there still a BBF minecraft server? I used to play on it all the time
12/26/2017 - 18:00

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Some life seen in TS

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 3

[BBF]hisgun created the topic: Some life seen in TS

I see people now and then mostly just two or so of our guys at a time, the pop in play a game and go.

But in the Life is feudal chat I have notice more life as many as 5 or 6 some times more.... Life is good.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.