Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Poptardz : WE HAVE HIT 800 TOTAL USERS IN OUR FORUM BASE! WOO! CONGRATS TO BBF, STILL GROWING....(albeit slowly, but still growing)!
02/21/2018 - 00:15 1
[BBF]hisgun : She is sleeping a lot more now days, the wife is at her house 24/5 but she kicks my wife's butt at cards about half the time they play. Hi guys.
02/19/2018 - 04:11
[R]Rumz... : Hey Son, welcome back!!
02/18/2018 - 01:21
[BBF]Youknow : Hey all, im back haha
02/17/2018 - 19:07 1
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Hope she's ok Hisgun. Always have your back brother.
02/14/2018 - 22:40
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson's had my back on this Roll Call, go to the Privet Forum Roll Call is there for Feb. I had some issues with my 97 year old Mom and I forgot. She is OK.
02/07/2018 - 04:15
[BBF]Poptardz : Hi kiwikato, we have a new TS address, but I believe we no longer have a password on it. Here's the address: cd281.teamspeak3.com
01/28/2018 - 17:22
kiwikato : Long time BBF member here, back from the ol days (bootlegger n co). Could someone provide the TS pass?
01/28/2018 - 13:33
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : Anyone else planning to join in on the blue side?
01/11/2018 - 20:05
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : 15 Days till Monster Hunter, picked up a PS4 for $80(I know I paid too much, but I need my MH)
01/11/2018 - 20:05

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

We could use some help in LiF

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 3

[BBF]hisgun created the topic: We could use some help in LiF

Ari, Itchy, Wolfhunter, Rex, Me and about 3 others have a base in Life is feudal, it's PVP/PVE and we are getting hit hard by other teamed up groups. If you want to have fun and give us a hand, we could us it. Join us and we will kick some butt.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Muggermadison replied the topic: We could use some help in LiF

Is there a particular server that you are on?

Sign Here!

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

[BBF]hisgun replied the topic: We could use some help in LiF

[US] Dorestad Islands |New 1/5/18| PvPvE/RP|Events|Skills 1.8k or we can be friended in steam and the game can be joined that way. We are almost always on TS.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.