Forum
  • Register
03/04/2024 - 18:32
08/02/2023 - 15:23
06/14/2023 - 13:01
03/15/2023 - 11:40
Muggermadison : Here!
01/08/2023 - 16:18
[BBF]hisgun : 1/1/2023 My last Roll Call is now posted.. The last 3 months it has only been me, before that the most we got was me and [BBF] SCHWARTZWALD we had 3 hit about 11 months ago.
01/02/2023 - 03:26 2
[BBF]Chaser : So many of times in the chat.
11/02/2022 - 19:46
Muggermadison : Oh Cool as long as WOW C runs on an old PC I can play. Not upgraded in 12 years. These old boards are getting a little creaky and well locking up at random times but still ready to play.
10/07/2022 - 10:51
[BBF]hisgun : Oct, Roll Call is posted for Members. Please hit the red "Read More" in the Announcement at the top of any forum Thank You.
10/01/2022 - 23:04
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : @mugger Wassup dude!! @Paco hope all is well brother! Miss so many people here....We gotta get together virtually sometime...I'm still playing WOW Classic:)
09/26/2022 - 13:56

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Clan members get together

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • [BBF]lysenko133's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 3

Clan members get together was created by [BBF]lysenko133

Well....it has been a while. I was wondering, if maybe sometime this year, we can organize a get together. I remember this was done once...but only a few members went. Meeting up face to face, and catching up on the old days, and new. I realize this would be difficult, due to members being strung out through out the states. But we must find a way. Just wondering if anyone is really interested in doing this.

I suggest we all go and visit Hisgun! :D
18 Feb 2018 03:19 #55972

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 13

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Clan members get together

The Farm in Port Angeles is big 5 bed rooms with another 2 bed room apt off the Garage. We could put the people we don't like at the house in Tacoma its only 3 bed rooms and about 150 miles from the farm....lol. Not sure your plan would work. We are playing LiF with 2 guys from WA and 1 from Oregon. The rest are all over the US and UK. I see COD II/III have a lot of new and old... not that their old faces. So maybe if things pick up here in BBF and we get some of this new blood and get back some of the old blood we could try that but I think this year not many would show up... anyway the farm needs just a little more work and the Tacoma house will not hold many.... Miss ya man.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

19 Feb 2018 04:30 #55976

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF] Lawyer on topic Clan members get together

i'm here in spirit, and i'm just up over the line in Canada from Hisgun, i'm pretty busy with work and Warhammer 40k tournaments but i try to jump onto games every now and then and i'd love to get to see the old BBFer's, its been so long.
Joined BBF October 31st 2004

I had over four hundred posts from my iPhone on the old forums, I posted while living out of my van, what\\\'s your excuse for not posting?
20 Feb 2018 00:53 #55977

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • [BBF]lysenko133's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Clan members get together

Miss ya too man. That does make sense to wait a little bit for the clan to get big once more. We have a few old blood here or near Washington.
02 Apr 2018 22:56 #56030

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Clan members get together

Lawyer!!! Long time no see man...hope all is well sir!

03 Apr 2018 18:45 #56033

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Vyndorn on topic Clan members get together

Ever since I have learned where Hisgun resides, I have slowly been closing in. I am proud to say I am two hours from his physical place of residency.

Soon.
Originally Joined May 13th, 2008.
Former CoD4(PC) Moral Officer/Minecraft 2nd Lt, CGC, GC.
The artist formerly known as [BBF]Phantom.
14 Apr 2018 00:34 #56037

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Thank you received: 13

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Clan members get together

Time to move out to the Farm..... Wait. is it the farm in Port Angeles or the House in Tacoma your 2 hours away from? Wait again Did I say Port Angeles No no that was Port Las Angeles... Yeah that's where my farm is.... Locks all doors and windows. loads guns, turns on Alarms, The Dog, shoot he is with Karen at lake Taps.........Lake Washington.
I will be going down to Vancouver WA. (2 hour drive) tomorrow.... But I think your 2 hours North... If it is South then I will be minuets from you for a VERY SHORT TIME.

Last edit: 20 Apr 2018 23:28 by [BBF]hisgun.
20 Apr 2018 23:26 #56040

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Muggermadison on topic Clan members get together

Maybe we just Skype this year...
Sign Here!
02 May 2018 23:12 #56048

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.