Forum
  • Register
[BBF] Schwartzwald : *[BBF] offical
04/16/2019 - 03:32
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Yes, I know, Reaver did another name change. I actually use this misspelling of Schwarzwald (Black forest in Germany) for quite a few games. Figured I'd make it official
04/16/2019 - 03:31
[BBF]Vyndorn : DO. THE. ROLL CALL. BOYS.
04/08/2019 - 18:37
[BBF]hisgun : I paid for a year one or two others chipped in so it will go longer. About 2 years ago I set up a ClanBBF on Discord as noted on the top of the General Chat. There are a number of members in it.
03/17/2019 - 21:10
[BBF]lysenko133 : hey hisgun, you still the only one paying for the TS server?
03/15/2019 - 03:00
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call is posted for Members Only. Find Announcement at top of any page. Click on "Read More", Read Announcement and click on "Here" This takes you to Roll Call. Post the game(s) you play here.
03/01/2019 - 23:47
[BBF]Poptardz : Hi there! You can post an application by following the steps on the 'Join BBF' tab and/or you can add me on Battlenet at: Poptardz#1188
02/21/2019 - 23:19
TEMPEl2ANCE : Hello I am interested in joining the call of duty clan how would one do so
02/21/2019 - 17:47
02/01/2019 - 17:05
[BBF]Mechanic : next month i will have been here a year :-) GGs
02/01/2019 - 17:04

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Roll Call Slipping A little

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 9

Roll Call Slipping A little was created by [BBF]hisgun

It was down this month, things must be slowing down in COD... We were hitting around 20. Nice to see Itchy made it... :-) We will keep plugging along. I know some die hard BBF'er that will hit Roll Call as long as it is there to hit, Thanks, That one GREAT game is just waiting to come out... Keep the Faith..

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [BBF]Rumz...
08 Apr 2019 17:17 #56388

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Roll Call Slipping A little

Waiting for that next great game to bring us all together....:)
[url]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[/url]
19 Apr 2019 22:58 #56390

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.