Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : I apparently joined the guild in oct 2012, which means I have somehow spent 6 years as part of this community. That is literally the longest commitment I have ever had in my life.
12/18/2018 - 18:10
[BBF] Lawyer : yeah cant join that its expired, i literially just set up a discord channel the other day for BBF-DDO
12/15/2018 - 23:54
[BBF]Vyndorn : Hisgun you can create a perm. link so players can join it, and then configure your server permissions on Disc so those who do cant post/read/etc until either interviewed, or loose temp. mem after lv'n
12/14/2018 - 10:41
[BBF]hisgun : BBF has a Discord Ch. for those who would like it here is the invite https://discord.gg/6PJpqb It is only good for a short time so I will repost it.
12/13/2018 - 19:32
[BBF]Mechanic : Its Candy Cane season!! I hope everyone gets what they want. And wants what they get.
12/11/2018 - 14:33
[BBF]hisgun : 18 of our members hit Roll Call not bed at all, but I know a few (as in a lot) of people who just did not take the time... Thank you to those who posted.
12/09/2018 - 00:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hope all US had a nice Thanksgiving. Roll Call for Dec is posted. On the Announcement on each page you can click on "Read More" read the post and Click on "Here". List games you play.
12/01/2018 - 05:06
[BBF]Mostdeadly : happy belated turkey day
11/25/2018 - 14:59
[BBF]Poptardz : Gobble Gobble beetches!
11/22/2018 - 19:31 1
[BBF]Vyndorn : Yes, Happy Turkey Day mein bruddahs!
11/22/2018 - 17:57 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Dungeons & Dragons Online

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • [BBF] Lawyer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer
  • Thank you received: 0

Dungeons & Dragons Online was created by [BBF] Lawyer

hey guys, so i've posted a few times trying to get this game brought into BBF, well simply put this will more then likely happen in the next couple of months as a good friend of mine has joined me in game, i've been playing since 2009 and have done only a fraction of the game, i started the in game BBF guild mostly as a means of gathering my friends together since we also used that name as our guild we founded in a DnD world. anyways my friend happens to be really good at recruiting, something which i'm not so good at, and right now we're sitting at roughly 12-13 members in the ingame guild. Of course this doesn't mean much to the higher standards and rules of BBF since i'm the only one currently registered. However over the next month i'll be pushing for the active members of the guild to join the website so that we can get the votes required and start participating in roll call.

This is a call out to all currently registered BBF members, come join us, Dungeons and Dragons Online is a free to play game thats been out for awhile, a lot of their new content is really fun and exciting and i cant wait to see more. if you have played DDO before join us, if not join us anyways! and sign up at http://www.ddo.com/ and download the client.

we're on Orien Server, and i can be reached at one; Tezzerate, Taubo, Dancing, Shaolow
we high encourage everyone to come join us, we're focusing on teaching new players the ropes and getting people as quest and raid ready as possible. But mostly our goal is to have fun, its D&D after all, its gathering around a table with friends going on adventures and having a good time, and although our tables are longer, and separated by miles, its still that same old group dynamic fun.
Joined BBF October 31st 2004

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I had over four hundred posts from my iPhone on the old forums, I posted while living out of my van, what\\\'s your excuse for not posting?
20 Feb 2015 21:02 #53696

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Lazeroth on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

Can't wait i am here and ready to help :D
07 Mar 2015 19:04 #53846

Replied by SerenityNights on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

DDO for the WIN! :P
07 Mar 2015 19:11 #53847

• [BBF]Corruption_Echoes
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]Corruption_Echoes on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

grabbing this game again, should be interesting how its changed since beta
08 Mar 2015 00:50 #53848

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer

Replied by [BBF] Lawyer on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

good to hear Corruption, once your on throw myself or Shendren a message and we can get you added to the ingame guild.

I had over four hundred posts from my iPhone on the old forums, I posted while living out of my van, what\\\'s your excuse for not posting?
08 Mar 2015 22:12 #53849

• [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Replied by [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1 on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

Do you guys still play? I haven't played in a while but I would like to join in!

I think I was a halfling rogue and a cleric. i played way before i joined BBF so its been quite a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
18 May 2015 20:02 #54368

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer

i am still on quite regularily, at least once or twice a week for a quest or two

20 May 2015 20:52 #54385

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

Lawyer, do you guys still play? A few buddies and I have started playing and finding it quite fun! I was going to create a BBF guild but there's already one created...Is it yours by chance?
[url]

[/url]
01 Dec 2018 09:31 #56246

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer

i do still play quite often actually and yes if your on the Orien server that's me with the BBF i'll gladly send you and invite and all that

09 Dec 2018 17:48 #56265

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Dungeons & Dragons Online

That would be awesome Lawyer!! Just invite me and I'll recruit a few others..
[url]

[/url]
10 Dec 2018 18:48 #56266

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.