Forum
  • Register
AFireHawk : Anyway just an old retired hero stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I am also impressed the clan is still going on, that alone is a feat of endurance and strength among its leaders.
07/07/2020 - 10:08
AFireHawk : It has been several years since I have checked on you guys how is everyone doing? I see DK is still around. I doubt very many people remember me from kicking ass in RA2 and Yuri's...
07/07/2020 - 10:07
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35
[BBF]hisgun : Yes Roll Call was a little late Again. Please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thanks
01/08/2020 - 06:06

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

server?:

• [BBF] Itchy
  • [BBF] Itchy's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

server?: was created by [BBF] Itchy

Is there a server up and running for members of BBF to play?

I tried to get a server and nothing, I know there is something running because I can get on the hub or is that something MT set up?

Please post something or set up a server or get us a IP or just drop MC and we can all go to another server.

I have been trying to get on for a few days and nothing.
27 Aug 2014 19:25 #52252

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic server?:

Sigh... Mine.clanbbf.com Chase posted the ip a while ago and the ip has been the same for about a year now.
27 Aug 2014 20:20 #52253

Replied by [BBF]C5mith on topic server?:

Guardianxz;52253 wrote: Sigh... Mine.clanbbf.com Chase posted the ip a while ago and the ip has been the same for about a year now.

Thats the IP he is talking about. Currently our server is down for maintenance.

Itchy: How many times is this that you have started a thread now to complain? The answer is too many times. I don't want this thread to be one where people fight and bicker, but I'm sure that will happen. You have also been told several times in the past that if you have any complaints like this one that you should send it via PM to Chaser, MtDewMan, or Kad.

The hub that you mentioned is on one of our servers (we have 10) that is currently dedicated solely for the construction of new stuff (the hub). I will talk with Chaser about possibly making the old vanilla map available to be accessed via Mine.ClanBBF.com or even a new, fresh, void map that anyone can use to build and do what ever they want to do to their heart's content.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
27 Aug 2014 21:00 #52254

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic server?:

The IP you can join is

I have just changed the DNS aka (mine.clanbbf.com) to the new IP and it can take up to 12 hours to take affect.

I would say by the end of the day the mine.clanbbf.com port will be open again.
27 Aug 2014 21:06 #52255

Correction both the IP and the DNS redirect are working now proof below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402[/ATTACH]
27 Aug 2014 21:09 #52256

I would like to apologize and actually thank Itchy for pointing this out though.

Because we are doing so much work i did some server swapping and rearranging the other day and in the process didn't notice the port for the server was set to 25566 which is not default for MC. You may not of been able to connect the past few days because of that reason. If the port is not 25565 (MC default) then you need to include the port number within the IP. Just a small setting i looked over while setting things up sorry about that guys.
27 Aug 2014 21:25 #52257

• [BBF] Itchy
  • General
  • General

Replied by [BBF] Itchy on topic server?:

I have a few words for you c5mith but I wont push the talk button.

Thanks big time Chaser. I thought if I could get to one server I should be able to get to others. I know things are screwed up with thing going away that we use for the server and I am sure you have been working on it. I have tried to log in and couldn't.

I would have gone into another channel in ts and asked but I hate it when someone comes into the MC channel and starts talking about others game as most of you know.

So thanks for getting to it so I can spend some time digging once again.
27 Aug 2014 22:55 #52259

[BBF] Itchy;52259 wrote: I have a few words for you c5mith but I wont push the talk button.

Thanks big time Chaser. I thought if I could get to one server I should be able to get to others. I know things are screwed up with thing going away that we use for the server and I am sure you have been working on it. I have tried to log in and couldn't.

I would have gone into another channel in ts and asked but I hate it when someone comes into the MC channel and starts talking about others game as most of you know.

So thanks for getting to it so I can spend some time digging once again.

Anytime if you ever have a hard time connecting try one of these four methods

64.79.108.231:25565
mine.clanbbf.com
mine.clanbbf.com:25565

I dont think C5 was trying to bne mean or that he knew i had a test server open (its been open since i had the server running again) but i know he didnt know the IP actually changed or that i messed up the port so not his fault.

We are still working however ive been so focused on getting the dedicated server running 100x better than before that Ive been busy learning linux (which i hate).

As mentioned in a previous post i worked days finding a way to compress all of the server files into one nice downloadable file and i have finally gotten that done. I have even got it sending me a E-mail once the files are done to remind me to copy them to my machine however i haven't done that yet lol.

We do however have all 10 servers set up broadcast a 5 and 1 minute warning right before 3:00AM CST stating the servers are shutting down and then at 3:02 AM CST all the servers should be starting back up. During that down time the server files are being saved.

This should still keep us at about 99.99% uptime unless something major happens.
27 Aug 2014 23:17 #52261

• [BBF] Itchy
  • General
  • General

Replied by [BBF] Itchy on topic server?:

Thanks I tried all of them and getting this.

java.netConnectException: Connection refused: no futher information:

Can you check and see what version it is running?
27 Aug 2014 23:56 #52262

I believe it is running 1.7.10 however I could be wrong. Ill double check in the morning.
28 Aug 2014 00:29 #52263

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.