Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

DayZ SA E3 game play footage and interview

• [BBF]Zodiac13
  • [BBF]Zodiac13's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 0

DayZ SA E3 game play footage and interview was created by [BBF]Zodiac13

This is looking amazing.

Plus several more that can be found here dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13955...meplay/#entry1363997
[align=center:2lra7q9k]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[/align:2lra7q9k]
15 Jun 2013 12:47 #41767

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]Lue on topic DayZ SA E3 game play footage and interview

Animations still look really rough. Hopefully they get smoothed out. Granted, its nothing worse than the current mod, so im not really complaining any. I'm pretty excited that you can move and fire at the same time a bit more efficiently and that zombies wont be spawning based on if people are nearby. I noticed the Dean Hall zombie "showing off my boobs" zombie run animation (the one we saw in a previous dev blog where rocket was doing zombie animations).

All the guns seem to sound the same in that build they used... I'm hoping they take on a more realistic gun noise approach like the JSS mod did... those sounds are far better than current day z mod's sounds...

I like the idea of map pieces and the crafting system, but they didn't really scratch the surface of it... so we know you can purify water with tablets and put map pieces together and add attachments to weapons.. I hope theres a lot more... like toilet paper, gasoline, and empty whiskey bottles = molotovs. Or frag grenade + wire = trip wire explosive.

I would love to see some defensive construction capabilities introduced for protecting your stashes while you are offline... set shotguns up for doors opening, more beartraps, the grenade tripwire i mentioned, etc... would be awesome to one day build a fort as a clan and be able to set up defenses/turret guns, foxholes, etc. But I know this is something that would be far down the road in development. Im just hoping they are such things in mind as a target goal for players to be able to do.
[align=center:1lr8ah7r]

[/align:1lr8ah7r]
15 Jun 2013 14:32 #41771

• [BBF]Zodiac13
  • [BBF]Zodiac13's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]Zodiac13 on topic DayZ SA E3 game play footage and interview

I dunno to me the look of the game is really good. The controls looked really responsive and I can really see us taking a more tactical approach to things. Doing raids on towns for supplies would take more time then just running to a couple buildings that we know are enterable. I like the new look of the zombies and once they get the animations to match up with the hits I can really see them being more of a challenge.
[align=center:2lra7q9k]

[/align:2lra7q9k]
15 Jun 2013 18:43 #41774

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.