Forum
  • Register
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Happy Holidays Everyone!!
12/20/2020 - 12:26 1
[BBF]hisgun : Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all are well. Stay safe my friends. Post now and then so I don't look like the only one here.
11/24/2020 - 22:36
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call 11/1/2020 Through 11/7/2020 is posted and will run Through the 16th
11/09/2020 - 18:31
[BBF]hisgun : I am stuck at the farm until Monday or Tue. My phone can't work to setup Roll Call for Nov. So I will do it when I get home. If there is some other Admin who would like to try feel free.
11/08/2020 - 17:54

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Roll Call 5/1/2021 Through 5/7/2021 (01 May 2021)

Clan Members Only

Raid Progress

• [BBF]Jenkins
  • [BBF]Jenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Raid Progress was created by [BBF]Jenkins

We are currently sitting at around 7 people that are raid ready. Only need a few more to get going with a 100% guild group. If there is a good show of people during raid days (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8pm Est) then we will pug the last few if need-be. We need 8/10 guild members minimum in order for the guild to get credit for the raid. It would be nice to gear everyone up with raid gear regardless of the guild receiving credit though.

I understand some people have been busy and that's completely fine. I'm confident that when we start raiding we will whip through the first raid due to the high experienced raiders we have.

Hope to see everyone I talked about and possibly some new members in game. Have a great day everyone!
\\\'Old men declare war. Young men die fighting them.\\\'
06 Jan 2015 14:06 #53289

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Vegas on topic Raid Progress

In probably the next month or so, I will have the money to do a realm transfer and faction change for my Guardian Druid. If you wanna look me up on the armory my name is Goreman, currently a Tauren on Blackwing Lair.
06 Jan 2015 14:29 #53292

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Raid Progress

Great first raid tonight, 2 bosses down and some gear!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 Jan 2015 00:29 #53378

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.