Forum
  • Register
03/04/2024 - 18:32
08/02/2023 - 15:23
06/14/2023 - 13:01
03/15/2023 - 11:40
Muggermadison : Here!
01/08/2023 - 16:18
[BBF]hisgun : 1/1/2023 My last Roll Call is now posted.. The last 3 months it has only been me, before that the most we got was me and [BBF] SCHWARTZWALD we had 3 hit about 11 months ago.
01/02/2023 - 03:26 2
[BBF]Chaser : So many of times in the chat.
11/02/2022 - 19:46
Muggermadison : Oh Cool as long as WOW C runs on an old PC I can play. Not upgraded in 12 years. These old boards are getting a little creaky and well locking up at random times but still ready to play.
10/07/2022 - 10:51
[BBF]hisgun : Oct, Roll Call is posted for Members. Please hit the red "Read More" in the Announcement at the top of any forum Thank You.
10/01/2022 - 23:04
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : @mugger Wassup dude!! @Paco hope all is well brother! Miss so many people here....We gotta get together virtually sometime...I'm still playing WOW Classic:)
09/26/2022 - 13:56

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Shop Prices

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Shop Prices was created by [BBF]Chaser

If you played at all yesterday you know that i was very busy fixing our shop list and making sure everything is correct and their are no loop holes in the servers economy.

You may ask why this took an entire day so i figured i would share what i was doing and maybe then you can realize how much work im putting in to make sure things are right.

On Friday I found a nice customizable economy system however it was very outdated and didn't include many of the new items so I took it upon myself to create BBF our very own price list of all items and have it customizable in case we decide to make changes.

Having the list customizable means we can easily add items when they are releases, Change prices of specific items, and eliminate almost all loop holes.

Here is a link to download the file (it is an excel file)
CLICK ME

If you decide to download the file and play with prices on your own please feel free to fill in the green areas. These areas are all either base items or items that are not included in any recipe.

Each page has a link to the main, previous, and next page for convenience purposes.

[hr:2z9wmqzf][/hr:2z9wmqzf][/HR]
I have not finalized the Potions yet and still need to get them in place however its 4AM.

I also noticed that when setting Dyes i used the crafting recopies for them however since we now have a flower that produces almost each dye color i might change how those prices are calculated.

When i wake up ill finish the potions and give it a glance to make sure i didn't mess anything else up.

[size=1:2z9wmqzf]I did not add the actual prices we have decided upon just to fool you all[/size]
04 May 2014 05:06 #50545

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Shop Prices

And if you are wondering why items are sorted in the manor they are its because the shops are being set up according to creative tabs. This will help ensure we add all items and so were not having to hunt down that 1 item we forgot to add.

Oh and YES the actual shops are build we do have a few more things to add and touch up aside from that they are 95% done.
04 May 2014 05:09 #50546

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.