Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Hello everyone!

• Thank you received: 0

Hello everyone! was created by Relri

Hi guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone before joining up with the guild.

So im a 29 year old guy, from Portugal who has been playing this game since its realease on retail. I about to finish my masters degree in civil engineering (hopefuly in less than 2 months), and until then i plan on spending some serious time playing! Im a friendly guy, and i enjoy playing in group a lot more than playing alone.

I´m always ready to help new people out (guildies or not) in anyway i can, i had people doing it for me when i started here so i know how a small gesture can make all the difference to help out a new guy!

I started playing here about a year and a half ago, but due to college i have been away for the past 4-5 months. I lost pretty much all my stuff that was stored in 2 houses, including some vendors, so i´m trying to get my way back into the game now. I started yesterday actualy and ive been playing as much as i can!

Today i met Saintx while hunting some NSs and he told me about the guild, which i was happy to know it was recruiting after what he told me. I hope u guys can take me in, il be as active and helpful as i can and im looking forward to know you all!

Relri
28 Jul 2014 22:11 #51782

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF] Konica on topic Hello everyone!

I'm sorry you had to meet Saintx...
Sounds like you'd be a good fit, only thing we ask is you be Imperial. Our play time as a guild is all over the place right now with summer and work. We do try and do group hunts and pvp when there is enough interest. We tend to be quiet in guild chat as most of the communication within the guild is done on Ventrilo. If you’re still interested, and Saintx hasn’t scared you away, feel free to come to Mos Nova and someone can get you guild tags!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Konica Rotain
RobFord Mayor of Mos Nova
28 Jul 2014 22:24 #51783

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic Hello everyone!

Welcome to the guild sir!! Looking forward to hunting with you!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

29 Jul 2014 00:27 #51784

Replied by slash288 on topic Hello everyone!

Hi Rel, welcome to the guild sir. Hopefully your not afraid of ventrilo. Log in even if you can't talk just so you know what's going on.
Slash288
Tokkee the Commando Wookie with a Flame Thrower
01 Aug 2014 12:22 #51881

• [BBF]Corruption_Echoes
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by [BBF]Corruption_Echoes on topic Hello everyone!

I assume you mean team speak slash :)
01 Aug 2014 18:05 #51888

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.