Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Corruption_Echoes : I apparently joined the guild in oct 2012, which means I have somehow spent 6 years as part of this community. That is literally the longest commitment I have ever had in my life.
12/18/2018 - 18:10
[BBF] Lawyer : yeah cant join that its expired, i literially just set up a discord channel the other day for BBF-DDO
12/15/2018 - 23:54
[BBF]Vyndorn : Hisgun you can create a perm. link so players can join it, and then configure your server permissions on Disc so those who do cant post/read/etc until either interviewed, or loose temp. mem after lv'n
12/14/2018 - 10:41
[BBF]hisgun : BBF has a Discord Ch. for those who would like it here is the invite https://discord.gg/6PJpqb It is only good for a short time so I will repost it.
12/13/2018 - 19:32
[BBF]Mechanic : Its Candy Cane season!! I hope everyone gets what they want. And wants what they get.
12/11/2018 - 14:33
[BBF]hisgun : 18 of our members hit Roll Call not bed at all, but I know a few (as in a lot) of people who just did not take the time... Thank you to those who posted.
12/09/2018 - 00:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hope all US had a nice Thanksgiving. Roll Call for Dec is posted. On the Announcement on each page you can click on "Read More" read the post and Click on "Here". List games you play.
12/01/2018 - 05:06
[BBF]Mostdeadly : happy belated turkey day
11/25/2018 - 14:59
[BBF]Poptardz : Gobble Gobble beetches!
11/22/2018 - 19:31 1
[BBF]Vyndorn : Yes, Happy Turkey Day mein bruddahs!
11/22/2018 - 17:57 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Star Wars Battlefront

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.