Forum
  • Register
Yela : Damn I remember gaming with you guys back in the days of COD4 when I went by Cerberus/Retribution, really glad to see you guys going strong.
11/07/2019 - 07:31
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson Ghost is the Admin. of BBF Discord. If another BBF Officer needs rights on Discord let myself or Crimson know, Crimson should be the only one (and me) with full Admin rights.
06/21/2019 - 01:43
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the RED link and post the game(s) you play. Thanks.
05/31/2019 - 10:21
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : WOW Classic Servers are back in Aug...!!!
05/28/2019 - 00:46

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

• [BBF]JamesIsNinja
  • [BBF]JamesIsNinja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain was created by [BBF]JamesIsNinja

It is my privilege to announce yet another promotion within the BBF ranks. Please join me in welcoming [BBF]Guardian as the new Captain for League of Legends!
[align=center:2refs2nm]Duties include:

#1 priority - Responsible for Organizing practices and getting members into practice.

#2 priority - Training and development of a specific Ranked Competitive team

All this while maintaining BBF's standard of excellence.[/align:2refs2nm]

Thanks for stepping up Guardian! We all know you'll do a great job

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

03 Jul 2013 02:52 #42701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

Thanks a bunch James.(: MLG 2014 babyyyy! :thumb:
03 Jul 2013 02:54 #42702

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

Well congrats buddy!! :D
03 Jul 2013 06:00 #42710

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.