Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all are well. Stay safe my friends. Post now and then so I don't look like the only one here.
11/24/2020 - 22:36
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call 11/1/2020 Through 11/7/2020 is posted and will run Through the 16th
11/09/2020 - 18:31
[BBF]hisgun : I am stuck at the farm until Monday or Tue. My phone can't work to setup Roll Call for Nov. So I will do it when I get home. If there is some other Admin who would like to try feel free.
11/08/2020 - 17:54
[BBF]hisgun : August Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "READ MORE" on next page click on the Red link then post the games you play. TY
08/01/2020 - 00:33
AFireHawk : Anyway just an old retired hero stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I am also impressed the clan is still going on, that alone is a feat of endurance and strength among its leaders.
07/07/2020 - 10:08 1
AFireHawk : It has been several years since I have checked on you guys how is everyone doing? I see DK is still around. I doubt very many people remember me from kicking ass in RA2 and Yuri's...
07/07/2020 - 10:07 1
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

• [BBF]JamesIsNinja
  • [BBF]JamesIsNinja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain was created by [BBF]JamesIsNinja

It is my privilege to announce yet another promotion within the BBF ranks. Please join me in welcoming [BBF]Guardian as the new Captain for League of Legends!
[align=center:2refs2nm]Duties include:

#1 priority - Responsible for Organizing practices and getting members into practice.

#2 priority - Training and development of a specific Ranked Competitive team

All this while maintaining BBF's standard of excellence.[/align:2refs2nm]

Thanks for stepping up Guardian! We all know you'll do a great job

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

03 Jul 2013 02:52 #42701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

Thanks a bunch James.(: MLG 2014 babyyyy! :thumb:
03 Jul 2013 02:54 #42702

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Everybody Welcome League of Legend's new Captain

Well congrats buddy!! :D
03 Jul 2013 06:00 #42710

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.