Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Away for the week

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 12

Away for the week was created by [BBF]hisgun

If you do not see or hear from me this next week it is NOT because I died of old age, I am going to my farm in Port Angeles WA. I am sure my wife will have me fixing the 60ft. or so of fence a truck took out. Likely I will be doing a lot of dead brush gathering and burning. Working on a 10ft fence around the orchard and main house to keep elk out. She will have me drive around to garage sales for hours this weekend and next. It is a great place a log cabin built in 1890, the living room and one bed room are log cabin the rest was all added on...like a fun house now 5 bed rooms two baths, a mud room a utility room, some little extra room off the living room. Out back there is a good sized 4 car garage with a 2 bed room Apartment at one end ( another project ). It has been a lot of work to fix it back up and make it better but it is near done and has been fun. I will be happy to get back to Tacoma and my games I am sure.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

31 May 2019 04:39 #56428

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF] Schwartzwald
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by [BBF] Schwartzwald on topic Away for the week

You know, if you drop dead of "old age" at the right time, you won't have to take your wife to those yard/garage sales. Just saying, you have options.
"They say the man who represents himself in the court of law has a fool for a client... Well I AM that fool!!!"
-Gomez Addams

-Member formerly known as Reaver-
01 Jun 2019 01:27 #56429

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Away for the week

Hummm Garage Sale or Dropping dead... Garage sale wins. This weekend was not so bad, I found a big animated Dragon (skeleton) and a talking skull for my Halloween display.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

08 Jun 2019 23:48 #56438

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.