Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35
[BBF]hisgun : Yes Roll Call was a little late Again. Please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thanks
01/08/2020 - 06:06
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hi Yela long time no see. "Going strong" might be a little Strong..... I fear we are a dead clan walking.. But one can always hope...
12/03/2019 - 02:45

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

20 years!

• [BBF]DarkKnight
  • [BBF]DarkKnight's Avatar Topic Author
  • CLB Clan Hero
  • CLB Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 2

20 years! was created by [BBF]DarkKnight

hey everyone.

we interested in doing something for our 20 year mark?

pick a free game or a game we all have (like CSGO) and have some fun?

put the invites out on the facebook as well?
[BBF]DarkKnight
Baptized by Fire Battle Clan
www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx
22 Apr 2020 18:13 #56678

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 11

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic 20 years!

"we interested in doing something for our 20 year mark?" Sure as long as I am not the one doing it. Wow 20 years how am I even still alive? Your know "Doing something for our 20 year mark" would require people doing something, like post, update, play a few games, if anyone was here they just ran for the door...……. Wish I could help but I know nothing about updating (I try to stay out of the Admin panel. I might screw this place up in a hart beat). Posting OK I can and do post..... to much just look to the right of the forum :-( and games I have never stopped mostly 7 days to die. I'm on Steam [BBF]Hisgun if anyone is looking for a game or an old (that's not an age reference) clan mate.

DK, I would like to see this clan get going full speed again but I only see people stopping in now and then. we have one or two diehard members that hit Roll Call each month but that's it. We get more Spam than posters (I remove the spam). See now your name will go away on the right side of the forum and my name will be there AGAIN... I should change my name to [BBF] . So it does not stick out so much.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [BBF]Pshycoone
25 Apr 2020 15:39 #56680

• [BBF]Pshycoone
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Pshycoone on topic 20 years!

I think most of the players that were active before - duly noted that I don't count the "oldies" like you Hisgun or Itchy :p - are in the phase of life either focusing on career, starting up a family or taking care of a young family.

I love that you guys have a discord up and running, I hadn't seen that but I've joined now.
Maybe we can get more people to get on there?
Should be easy enough to get announcements out to people who are interested with the notifications on Discord.
I'll send a reminder of it on the facebook page too!

Baptised By Fire - Proud last Game Commander of the Renegade division.
Medals:12

Hey you banana Pink Pony. Take your noob Purple Puppy oompa loompa and eat my hamburgers!

02 May 2020 15:23 #56691

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Thank you received: 11

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic 20 years!

Yep it is posted near the top tread on this page right now Discord info. is about 4 or 5 spots above this topic, www.clanbbf.com/forum/22-general-discussion/12447-bbf-discord
We also have players in Team Speak almost every day around 3 pm PST. I am there around then playing 7 days to die. It has been up and running all this time.

02 May 2020 16:25 #56692

• Thank you received: 18

Replied by [BBF]Poptardz on topic 20 years!

Hey everyone, I'm still alive and poppin'!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY BBF!

I did some updating for BBF's 20th Birthday, I threw together a banner for the home page as well as a connecting article announcement page about the birthday. I put the link for it on the top bar next to the Info tab. You can also click on the home page banner. I'm also going to be announcing this on Facebook and Discord.

Also, I'm not sure if yall know this but me and Sleepwalker have another BBF discord that us and the COD guys have been using for a while. Its more fleshed out then the official BBF discord so if you guys want to join this one too here's the link: discord.gg/g2NEn7t

20 years.... Man, well at least next year the clan can legally have its first drink! Haha

02 May 2020 17:06 #56694

• [BBF]Pshycoone
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer

Replied by [BBF]Pshycoone on topic 20 years!

I'll make sure to update my FB post about that one too!

Baptised By Fire - Proud last Game Commander of the Renegade division.
Medals:12

Hey you banana Pink Pony. Take your noob Purple Puppy oompa loompa and eat my hamburgers!

02 May 2020 17:25 #56696

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF] Lawyer on topic 20 years!

happy 20 years, so proud to have joined way back in 2004, what a trip it has been for all of us around here. i still play DDO on a semi-regular basis but my video game days i think are long past me now. i do a lot of competitive tabletop war games now and also help organize DnD online sessions during the current pandemic.
Joined BBF October 31st 2004

I had over four hundred posts from my iPhone on the old forums, I posted while living out of my van, what\\\'s your excuse for not posting?
02 May 2020 21:30 #56699

• [BBF]Mostdeadly
  • Warrant Officer
  • Warrant Officer

Replied by [BBF]Mostdeadly on topic 20 years!

miss ya good buddy if i remember right i recruited you into bbf think you were barely out of middle school at the time alot of us grew up and now have families of our own during the 20 years bbf has been around.
est sularus oth mithas - My Honor Is My Life
"You Either Die a Hero, or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become the Villain"
02 May 2020 22:35 #56701

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.