Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

So what have you people been up to?

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 12

So what have you people been up to? was created by [BBF]hisgun

I have my house all setup for Halloween (I am sure no kids will come but that's not the only point). The front has a 5 ft black fence, 8 or 9 tombstones, a skeleton dog chasing a skeleton dude up a fence in the back, a skeleton dragon above the porch archway, a talking witch in the upper window and a lot more.
At the Farm I have replaced my 16x16 deck and the 8ft wide rap around porch with Trex. Put a tin roof over it, now I have tendonitis from over working my right arm. Got a kitten that hides all the time, she is so cute when she can be seen.
I have been playing 7 days to die (only lvl 13 right now). BBF TS is up and working if you wish to say Hi. Also BBF has a Discord Ch. the link is listed here in BBF most likely at the top part of the General chat. That's about it been working on getting younger, I don't like the other option at this point.. Hope you all are doing GREAT and staying SAFE, I am sure next year will be better.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

13 Oct 2020 17:31 #56834

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Corruption_Echoes
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by [BBF]Corruption_Echoes on topic So what have you people been up to?

So far this year:

Multiplayer games:
Played Dual Universe, became one of the richest players in the game in the first few months, built a massive carrier/capital ship and stored it away in a cavern within a planets core along with 400 fighters, 10 cruisers and a 2 battleships. Will be interesting to crack that open in a year or 2 when pvp is more open lol.

Tried out Valorant, it's fun, but no group to play with and pugs are horrible. If you've played overwatch, it's like that but good.

Did some among us, and last week a friend of mine convinced me to join him for shadowlands launch to help him level fast. We found out that launch day got delayed, so just playing WoW with him lol.

Single Player:
Got really into magic, and ended up downloading the patched version of the old Shandalar PC Game, had a lot of fun building decks and fighting the npc's

Did a bunch of ship design stuff, Nimbatus, Avorion, From The Depths, and actually ran a youtube channel for about 2 months for FTD until the new GF got in the way and I started missing my upload schedule.

Played a tonne of Satisfactory, waiting on update 3 to come out.

Real Life:
Not much, ditched the wife last year after I caught her cheating, spent half a year just enjoying myself, following whatever whim I had and playing every game, Work got boring in November, so I went job hunting and found an awesome full time position that started in February, had less responsibilities and doubled my pay. Then covid started up and the new place relies on clients that only pay their bills during the good times, so I got layed off after a month(woo random events), ended up convincing my previous boss to pay me under the table to do the occasional maintenance to the servers, and did the whole CERB thing and made more than when I'd been working full time, and just returned to normal work about 3 weeks ago for the old work.
29 Oct 2020 09:50 #56835

• [BBF]hisgun

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic So what have you people been up to?

Covid is a pain. Not so much for me because I don't like people anyway...lol. Good to see you are doing good again Corruption. My first wife was on of those...I was 20, the new wife is better. I took my time finding her. Got to say the search was fun. Hang in there your doing fine and it can only get even better from here. I hope.

09 Nov 2020 18:49 #56838

• [BBF]Crimson Ghost
  • General of the Army
  • General of the Army
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Crimson Ghost on topic So what have you people been up to?

Playing WOW Classic and working from home...only one of my computers still has my BBF login info..lol.

10 Nov 2020 18:00 #56839

• [BBF]hisgun

Crimson your alive!!! Good to see you. Corruption said he plays Wow and I have talked to a few "members" who play it now and then maybe everyone who plays will hookup some time. Anyway nice to have a job you can do from home. I don't have a real job but I do everything I do from home or the farm. Stay safe my friend.

10 Nov 2020 18:53 #56840

• [BBF] Schwartzwald
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by [BBF] Schwartzwald on topic So what have you people been up to?

A few things have happened in my life but nothing too bad or anything like that... just... kinda drama-ish

as for my gaming stuff, I started a meme-ish curator page on Steam called "Cup of Tea?" where I basically say "My cup of tea" for games I approve of and "Not my cup of tea" for games I dont approve of (and by "approve of" is whether or not I would play the game if I could). I also throw in a few tea related jokes here and there and other tea references too. Doing pretty well, too, I have gotten 5,129 views since October 4th when I started the page.
"They say the man who represents himself in the court of law has a fool for a client... Well I AM that fool!!!"
-Gomez Addams

-Member formerly known as Reaver-
19 Nov 2020 21:06 #56846

• [BBF] Lawyer
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Warrant Officer 2
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF] Lawyer on topic So what have you people been up to?

my 2020 was relatively quite, although i have now found myself back in the online community management business (sort of) who knew all that time that i spent as BBF's Operation Director (and in the various departments of) would have had such an impact on my ability to come up with structures and organizational charts for the operation of an online community! (DAMN YOU MOSTDEADLY FOR TEACHING ME SH!T!)

Outside of online, I've found a few minor spots of youtube fame,

as well as at the beginning of this year i went to North America's largest Warhammer 40k tournament, the Las Vegas Open, where I gloriously lost all my games however not a single opponent tabled me, and I ran what is considered a joke army list (12 assassins hiding in three buildings)

In personal life wise I'm doing quite well, financially i can see the end of my debt, I am single (thus why I can see the end of my debt) and fully and nicely seated in my position at work where I don't need to worry about anything... life is finally on track, which tracks I don't know yet, but it is on it!
Joined BBF October 31st 2004

I had over four hundred posts from my iPhone on the old forums, I posted while living out of my van, what\\\'s your excuse for not posting?
30 Nov 2020 21:32 #56847

• [BBF]hisgun

Sounds like your doing real good, nice to hear that TS is working and some of us are there most days so drop by and say "Hi" some time.

01 Dec 2020 06:06 #56848

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.