Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Clan Hero Status

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Clan Hero Status was created by [BBF]Chaser

Well everyone I have finally managed to get logged into the website and while snooping around I found that I have achieved clan hero status and wow I'm quite impressed with the biography of achievements if you will.

[BBF]Chaser - After being GC of the Minecraft division, Chaser took over duties as HR director and never looked back! With his wide variety of skills, he helped the clan grow in countless ways including: website updates and moderation, establishing many forum tutorials and how-to’s, helping other officers, members, and recruits with whatever issue they had, promoting the clan throughout the PC gaming community, and keeping the whole clan and its members up-to-date. Chaser was very giving of his time, talents, and resources and was an extremely valued member of the DC. Chaser has a total of almost 5,000 posts on our forums, a clan record to be proud of! His efforts helped BBF reach its highest and fullest potential and we are forever grateful! Chaser is everything BBF hopes to find in its members and more.

I may not have been active over the last few years however i stand behind that fact that many of the achievements i have experienced in life are because of the role i played and the people i have met thru this online gaming community.

Thank you all for those who have been part of this clan and continue to keep this website and community alive.
01 Jan 2021 18:34 #56866

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18

Replied by [BBF]Poptardz on topic Clan Hero Status

Welcome back!

Well deserved my friend! I agree, this clan and its awesome members have made it so much fun to be a part of.

Ya, as long as Hisgun and I have access, we'll keep an eye out on our little corner of the internet here we call clanbbf.com, Thanks!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

02 Jan 2021 03:01 #56870

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Clan Hero Status

Good to see you back. Now can I go on vacation? JK my life is a vacation. 7 days to die fun game, just sayin.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

04 Jan 2021 20:45 #56898

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.