Forum
  • Register
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hi Yela long time no see. "Going strong" might be a little Strong..... I fear we are a dead clan walking.. But one can always hope...
12/03/2019 - 02:45
Yela : Damn I remember gaming with you guys back in the days of COD4 when I went by Cerberus/Retribution, really glad to see you guys going strong.
11/07/2019 - 07:31 1
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

SQUAD = High potental for BBF

• [BBF]Ariakas
  • [BBF]Ariakas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Brigadier General
  • Brigadier General
  • Thank you received: 0

SQUAD = High potental for BBF was created by [BBF]Ariakas

Game Name: SQUAD

Their description:

About This Game
Squad is a 50 vs 50 multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay, emphasizing both strong squad cohesion mechanics as well as larger scale coordination, tactics and planning. It features large open maps, vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, and player-constructed bases to create a heart-thumping, visceral gaming experience which mixes organized tactical multi-squad planning with split second decision-making in real-world scale firefights.

Link to the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/

I bought and played this game tonight. I lucked up with jumping in a guys squad who had patience and tactics rather than the typical "Im an E-sportbadass punk wannabe"
The game maps can be large at first but you can cover distance pretty easily. The game is more hardcorish than some of you are used to.. ex. No # ammo count, no spotting that i know of yet. ( oh.. and you dont know if you killed someone without visually seeing them go down or rely on scoreboard) Use of teamwork, cover and tactics is a must. The in game communications seem pretty dang good with Voip set up for local key, squad key and a command key to coordinate.

If i were to compare the game to what i have played and told to choose what games I thought it was similar to would be.... A cross of Insurgency meets Arma 3 meets two other games i haven't figured out yet.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

09 Jan 2016 20:34 #55067

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic SQUAD = High potental for BBF

yes! i will be getting squad very soon. i will be apart of this
16 Jan 2016 00:56 #55081

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.