Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : August Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "READ MORE" on next page click on the Red link then post the games you play. TY
08/01/2020 - 00:33
AFireHawk : Anyway just an old retired hero stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I am also impressed the clan is still going on, that alone is a feat of endurance and strength among its leaders.
07/07/2020 - 10:08 1
AFireHawk : It has been several years since I have checked on you guys how is everyone doing? I see DK is still around. I doubt very many people remember me from kicking ass in RA2 and Yuri's...
07/07/2020 - 10:07 1
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

How did you find minecraft?

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Vyndorn on topic How did you find minecraft?

As time goes on, the more expensive it gets.
Originally Joined May 13th, 2008.
Former CoD4(PC) Moral Officer/Minecraft 2nd Lt, CGC, GC.
The artist formerly known as [BBF]Phantom.
18 Nov 2013 18:58 #47408

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic How did you find minecraft?

[C] TurtleG1rl;47402 wrote: How come all of your minecrafts costed like 10 dollars?! Mine was like 25!

As many have said the price has steadily risen since alpha.

You also need to consider the conversion rate of money for example right now the game is going for 19.95 euros but thats 26.93 US dollars and 28.72 in Australia.

I think mine was around 18.00 US dollars or something like that.

I dont think Mojag thought this game would be as large as it is i mean look its running off of Java and the developers are some crazy Swedish guys that sit around and drink in the office.

I know i didnt think it would be such a great hit either.
18 Nov 2013 19:27 #47410

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by TheThor on topic How did you find minecraft?

[BBF]Vyndorn;47397 wrote: Fine D:<

I was visiting my dad for a weekend and my stepbrother introduced me to the game during beta 1.2 around the beginning of 2011. He just got the game as well, so we were learning how to play it. We thought the nether was legitly called "hell" (lol). Anyhow, I ended borrowing an account named Muffincancer from a RL friend until beta 1.6. During these times patches I played on friends servers with a group of 15 or 20 or so guys I barely knew, but they just happened to go to the same school.

My friend eventually took back his account and I was forced to buy one, for like 7 or 10 bucks. I ended making my own server hosted off player donations. I did that for about 6-8 months and then I eventually shut it down. Once day I decided to look back into BBF, the clan I left so long ago, and see how it was going. Surprisingly, Chaser was still around back from when as well as a few others. I decided to join under MW3, but happened to notice Minecraft was being supported as well. I applied for both.

Here I am.

Okay. Now that's better
18 Nov 2013 19:36 #47411

Replied by [C]J5smith on topic How did you find minecraft?

This thread topic has changed its course..
18 Nov 2013 19:41 #47412

• [BBF]MTdewMan
  • Colonel Regiment Commander

Replied by [BBF]MTdewMan on topic How did you find minecraft?

My minecraft experience started in August of 2010 when my Friend Chris or as many of you used to know him monster6698 showed me minecraft. At first when he had shown me this i was this is stupid if i wanna play legos i'll just go get some out of the attic but after a few hours i got more enticed in the game and got quite addicted. At that time I'm not sure what version it was in, but about a month later i got my own copy of the game after borrowing Chris's's for a month and then a week or so into october my cousin was like hey mark wanna play multiplayer and at the point i hadn't really looked for servers i was fine by myself but i said sure why not and he had actually found bbf and gave me the ip and started playing. when i joined itchy was Gamecommander and there was paco,Hisgun,Fishman and DrDeath. As well as chase mike and many more. I still remember the first day i signed up on bbf and hoped into Teamspeak. it was so overwhelming it was Itchy Dr.Death Fishman Hisgun and Paco i was so scared i heard a bunch of grown men with there deep scary voices and 13 year old me was like (in Pres's voice) Hi guys. But that is my MineCraft experience.
BLOOD is THICKER than water
18 Nov 2013 19:45 #47413

Replied by [BBF]Mr_DuCe on topic How did you find minecraft?

Uncle Hisgun played all the time and kept pestering me to play as well... It took him a few months, but eventually I tried it out and fell in love.
[align=center:26ijt78y][font=arial:26ijt78y]In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.[/font:26ijt78y][/align:26ijt78y]
19 Nov 2013 14:17 #47425

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic How did you find minecraft?

Bananas are food
19 Nov 2013 14:41 #47427

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic How did you find minecraft?

This post took a hard left
19 Nov 2013 14:45 #47428

• [BBF]MTdewMan

Replied by [BBF]MTdewMan on topic How did you find minecraft?

only because you add as many random posts to things as you can to get your post count up.
BLOOD is THICKER than water
19 Nov 2013 15:15 #47429

Replied by [BBF]C5mith on topic How did you find minecraft?

You have both said the truth.(?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
19 Nov 2013 15:22 #47430

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.