Forum
  • Register
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hi Yela long time no see. "Going strong" might be a little Strong..... I fear we are a dead clan walking.. But one can always hope...
12/03/2019 - 02:45
Yela : Damn I remember gaming with you guys back in the days of COD4 when I went by Cerberus/Retribution, really glad to see you guys going strong.
11/07/2019 - 07:31 1
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

How did you find minecraft?

• [BBF]Quiffterz
  • [BBF]Quiffterz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

How did you find minecraft? was created by [BBF]Quiffterz

This is just a post asking how did you come to know Minecraft. Who told you about it, or where did you discover it.
As an example for me about four years ago I was just searching through the youtubes, when I found a minecraft video labeled A room with a view by Coes Quest. I'd never heard the name Minecraft before and thought it sounded cool so I clicked the video. It was the first ever Minecraft video I watched and Coe had a sick intro song, which made it even a cooler experience. It was Minecraft Alpha V1.1.0. Coe Eventually stop making minecraft video(The only videos he really made) and stop youtube for family life when minecraft had the END.
Here is a link to the video I watched.
http://youtu.be/6wGl4zj6FZ4
And here is the last video he ever made.
http://youtu.be/KLnYKJ8i7Es
Fun fact: Coe got even more subscribers when he stoped making videos, because he was a real Minecraft legend and inspiration for most Minecrafters and popular youtubers we have today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fear is what keeps you alive...
16 Nov 2013 17:06 #47353

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]C5mith on topic How did you find minecraft?

My path to the discovery of minecraft is a rather long one, where to begin... I guess this will do.

13.8 billion years ago, a sudden expansion began, turning raw energy into matter (I'd like to note that Hisgun was born a few years later). As time went on, a man named Markus Persson had a revolutionary idea for a video game. His creation came to be known as "minecraft". Not long after his game was released, some frinds of mine in my science class were talking about it, so that day, i took a trip on the magical bus that is "youtube". I discovered Bluexephos and the Yogscast. After a few days of this, i forgot about it entirely until another friend of mine (KingKrafter101) told me about it. I soon got my own account, and here I am today.

FIN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
16 Nov 2013 17:30 #47354

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic How did you find minecraft?

how i discovered minecraft was when i was little younger and played battlefield bad company 2 all day every day. it got bored after a long time! one day i went over to my brothers house and he was playing this and e told me about it. he showed me and told me what to do and i got hitched just like that! it was the best game ever at that point. i started playing in the 2nd alpha release update. now i dont play anymore cause i think the devs are ruining the game with all the things they are adding. i miss the old minecraft.
16 Nov 2013 18:35 #47356

Replied by [BBF]memepj on topic How did you find minecraft?

Well way back near the end of 2010 (probably in November) I was walking around during lunch at school and I stumbled upon a friend of mines sister siting with her laptop. Here wallpaper was of three pixel guys standing beside each other, she told me it was called infiniminer, so I decide I'd check it out. When I google infiniminer I didn't get much luck so I searched it up on YouTube I did get some infiniminer results but the one result that stood out the most was the one with the word Minecraft in it. I watched the whole video loved it then waited till I'd be able to get it.

(Now how I found BBF) I got minecraft in about march 2011, i played single player to death so I went server hoping for about a few hours. I liked BBF because it rather quiet, there was the odd chat message but that was it, other servers I went had their chat flooded with multiple conversation. On that same day I signed up with BBF. I remeber a lot about the when I joined. All I can't remembered is who's firehouse was to the left of itches rocket.

I also had an igloo.
16 Nov 2013 18:36 #47357

Replied by [BBF]memepj on topic How did you find minecraft?

Having a nostalgia attack looking back at my old posts.
16 Nov 2013 18:43 #47358

• [C] TurtleG1rl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Replied by [C] TurtleG1rl on topic How did you find minecraft?

Like, last year or the year before I was sitting in the library with my friends and they were talking about Minecraft. I was half paying attention to what they were saying (Namely because I was doing my work) and when I finsihed my work I was paying more attention to what they were saying and they had said that they were planning on making a minecraft server (Which they never did) and then they bribed me to make an account and like a week after that, my friend told me about BBF to play on while waiting for the server to be made (Which they never did) and i'm still here almost a year later stuck with you lot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
16 Nov 2013 21:12 #47361

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by [BBF]Vyndorn on topic How did you find minecraft?

through my stepbrother
Originally Joined May 13th, 2008.
Former CoD4(PC) Moral Officer/Minecraft 2nd Lt, CGC, GC.
The artist formerly known as [BBF]Phantom.
17 Nov 2013 00:18 #47363

Replied by [BBF]Bobarian on topic How did you find minecraft?

Guardian scared the heck out of me with Herobrine videos at my house
17 Nov 2013 00:23 #47364

Replied by [C]reddraonxd on topic How did you find minecraft?

Through my friend like 2 years ago. He told me of it but i had no money for it. So i got a cheap iPod knock off and played that for a while until my mam gave me money to buy it. And that is the twisted tale of how I found minecraft
17 Nov 2013 13:55 #47374

• [BBF]Quiffterz
  • [BBF]Quiffterz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Replied by [BBF]Quiffterz on topic How did you find minecraft?

Replying about memps first post.
I remember that. I may be wrong but I think it was Dr.Deaths or Paco's firehouse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fear is what keeps you alive...
17 Nov 2013 21:33 #47386

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.