Forum
  • Register
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 02:29
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson Ghost is the Admin. of BBF Discord. If another BBF Officer needs rights on Discord let myself or Crimson know, Crimson should be the only one (and me) with full Admin rights.
06/20/2019 - 19:43
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the RED link and post the game(s) you play. Thanks.
05/31/2019 - 04:21
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : WOW Classic Servers are back in Aug...!!!
05/27/2019 - 18:46
[BBF]Neko_Jesus : Haven't talked to most of y'all for a hot minute, hmu sometimes bois i'm always open to play somethin. been mostly playing Siege and Division 2 recently
05/06/2019 - 13:36 1
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the Red link to post your game(s) Thanks.
05/01/2019 - 15:47 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : *[BBF] offical
04/16/2019 - 03:32 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Yes, I know, Reaver did another name change. I actually use this misspelling of Schwarzwald (Black forest in Germany) for quite a few games. Figured I'd make it official
04/16/2019 - 03:31
[BBF]Vyndorn : DO. THE. ROLL CALL. BOYS.
04/08/2019 - 18:37
[BBF]hisgun : I paid for a year one or two others chipped in so it will go longer. About 2 years ago I set up a ClanBBF on Discord as noted on the top of the General Chat. There are a number of members in it.
03/17/2019 - 21:10

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

The new Mining world

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 10

The new Mining world was created by [BBF]hisgun

First a big thanks to Chaser for all his hard work. The would seems great, I have one issue that was not the same as the test world so I did not know it was coming. People can enter with everything they need and if they want more they just go back through the gate and get it. In the test it was fun because it was hard, to get food, make tools and so it was hard to stay alive. I don't see much point now... I am sure those people who have entered have all they need and diamonds too. It has become just another world. This is my first day do maybe it will become more challenging or interesting in the next few days, I will give it a chance. I'm just a little bummed because the test world was a little hard, the challenge was what I was looking forward too.

My being bummbed out should not take anything away from the work put into this by Chaser or that others may love not having to work to get their mining base and may have fun just in a world that is harder to mine in.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

16 Jan 2014 04:56 #49002

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic The new Mining world

I wish i could make it so that you cannot enter with anything but you can leave with everything nut im not sure if i will be able to ill dig around a little more.
16 Jan 2014 06:53 #49006

The easiest and best way to do anything right now is make the world have an entry fee of like 2 diamonds.

This ill really make people reconsider what they take in with them and how long they stay.
16 Jan 2014 07:08 #49008

• [BBF]hisgun
  • [BBF]hisgun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic The new Mining world

thanks for looking, like I said it might just be me who thinks it should be hard from the start with only your bare hands and skill to get going and stay alive. Putting a fee to enter would do little or nothing,.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

16 Jan 2014 15:42 #49013

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF] Domiflip on topic The new Mining world

I agree with Hisgun. I believe if you just begin with nothing, it'll make you reconsider entering the world. This world would need your skill and strategy to survive and succeed.
16 Jan 2014 15:57 #49014

Well right now their is 2 things I can do.

1. Charge items or money to enter
2. Have separate inventories this means you won't be able to take anything in or out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
16 Jan 2014 16:35 #49017

After alot of thinking about this I think I found a legit way to enter the mining world with no inventory and then exit with all of your inventory from both worlds however I will need to test it before I am sure it will work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
17 Jan 2014 13:14 #49027

I have found a way to clear your inventory prior to being able to mine.

You will need to clear your inventory befre entering the mining world however all items you get in the mining world will be taken back to spawn with you.
17 Jan 2014 23:12 #49039

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Mr_DuCe on topic The new Mining world

Omg mining world too hard!!!
Omg mining world too easy!!!
Omg mining world too ugly!!!
Omg mining world too purdy!
[align=center:26ijt78y][font=arial:26ijt78y]In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.[/font:26ijt78y][/align:26ijt78y]
18 Jan 2014 11:41 #49045

[BBF]Mr_DuCe;49045 wrote: Omg mining world too hard!!!
Omg mining world too easy!!!
Omg mining world too ugly!!!
Omg mining world too purdy!

Mwahahaha its hard now presents a challenge to those getting bored of vanilla.
18 Jan 2014 11:54 #49046

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.