Forum
  • Register
03/04/2024 - 18:32
08/02/2023 - 15:23
06/14/2023 - 13:01
03/15/2023 - 11:40
Muggermadison : Here!
01/08/2023 - 16:18
[BBF]hisgun : 1/1/2023 My last Roll Call is now posted.. The last 3 months it has only been me, before that the most we got was me and [BBF] SCHWARTZWALD we had 3 hit about 11 months ago.
01/02/2023 - 03:26 2
[BBF]Chaser : So many of times in the chat.
11/02/2022 - 19:46
Muggermadison : Oh Cool as long as WOW C runs on an old PC I can play. Not upgraded in 12 years. These old boards are getting a little creaky and well locking up at random times but still ready to play.
10/07/2022 - 10:51
[BBF]hisgun : Oct, Roll Call is posted for Members. Please hit the red "Read More" in the Announcement at the top of any forum Thank You.
10/01/2022 - 23:04
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : @mugger Wassup dude!! @Paco hope all is well brother! Miss so many people here....We gotta get together virtually sometime...I'm still playing WOW Classic:)
09/26/2022 - 13:56

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Ok what is going on?

• [BBF] Itchy
  • [BBF] Itchy's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 0

Ok what is going on? was created by [BBF] Itchy

I am in Delaware and cant get on mush but when I do I am lost on what is going on. If someone could post what is going on with the server it may help players like me. I get on and see no one around. I have only seen Hisgun once and I called him to see what was happening. I have seen others get on only to get off after just 1 min..

So if there is a post letting us know what is going on would help. I dad have Admin powers on the spawn server and tried to go the the other server temp but found out I was running 1.7.9 and the server was 1.7.4 so now I can get on the temp server but now I have no powers and can not do much there.

I hope thing will get worked out so we can get more back on the server but the longer thing are like this the more will find other server to play on.

I will still be gone for about 2 or 3 more weeks and hope thing will be running great like BBF is know for before I get back home. (my mother is home and doing realy good using a walker to get around the house for now. Dad will get his operation this next week and be back to his self in about 2 weeks)

Hope to see someone in game soon.
20 Apr 2014 09:49 #50399

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Ok what is going on?

I opened the new Towny server last night and currently no one has any powers other then guest because i wanted to make sure things worked as guests before i started promoting people. I will likley start promoting today when im not busy doing Easter with the Family.

When you join the server you join the Hub/Lobby server this is a portal area for all servers and you can join all the other servers 1 of 2 ways. You can either walk to the portal for the server you want or you can left click the compass and select a server from their.

The compass also has a few other features and such.

If you read the welcome messages when you join the server it states how to use the compass. I will also be adding broadcast messages soon so that it broadcasts how to join servers more frequently.

Now the Temp server is closed at the moment for a few reasons.
  1. I didn't have enough time to update it
  2. I want people to start using the Towny server
  3. It is not fully configured
I might bring it back because some people like a non plugin full pvp survival serer.

Now as far as Towny goes just about everything is working with the exception of voting rewards because the plugin hasn't updated and is having issues but when it is up you will make money a lot faster.

I also need to adjust the broadcast messages on the Towny server because i have made a ton of new commands that pull up help pages. For example if you type.

!Plots

It will tell you how to claim Freebuild plots and give you some useful commands.

Freebuild is an optional zone guests aren't being forced to live their however everyone is a part of freebuild when they join the server.

Before i give some people admin powers and such i need to talk to them an explain them because with having multiple servers some of your old commands dont work and their are new ones that take place.
20 Apr 2014 11:00 #50400

• [BBF] Itchy
  • [BBF] Itchy's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

Replied by [BBF] Itchy on topic Ok what is going on?

thanks now I know what is going on. I did get on the new towny server but did not get far. I also tried to get back to the hub server but could not find a way back.

I did not make this post to upset anyone but just wanted to know what was going on I can only jump on now and then and only for a short time. With a post like this will let other know what is going on. I know that it takes time and a LOT of works go into it but a post o what is going on will help us that are not on like I use to be know what is going on.

Thanks for the post and all your work, with luck I will be back the middle on May and then I will bug you about Itchy world.
20 Apr 2014 12:37 #50402

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Ok what is going on?

Oh i am not upset i understand things have changed on the server and almost nothing is the same. I do plan on making a public post as soon as i get things 100% figured out.

Their are so many changes to the server and how it works its hard to explain. I continue to run into issues each day and so things are continuously changing. Like this morning i changed a major feature of the server however no one will ever notice its been changed dispite the hour or so of work i put into changing it to make things easier.

I am still planning to have Itchy world but it shouldnt take me to long to set it up so i figured ide wait for you before i do much work on it.

Next servers will be Sky block and creative.
20 Apr 2014 13:18 #50403

• [BBF]Ariakas
  • Brigadier General
  • Brigadier General

Replied by [BBF]Ariakas on topic Ok what is going on?

I jumped in last night and chose the random wild warp. No idea where I am but that's the way I like it. Server is looking good. Good job chaser and those that helped Itchy! Maybe I will see you in game soon! Glad your mother is doing better

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

20 Apr 2014 13:39 #50404

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.