Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35
[BBF]hisgun : Yes Roll Call was a little late Again. Please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thanks
01/08/2020 - 06:06
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

It happen like I said:

• [BBF] Itchy
  • [BBF] Itchy's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

It happen like I said: was created by [BBF] Itchy

Well is has been a few weeks that we got Sky Block up and running and this pass week not many have been playing. A few have been in game but never played for long. We have had a few new players trying to become members of the server and the clan and I think MT. has help them but where is the rest of the Officers?

As for my Island I am about to hit lvl 200 but not sure how to get to lvl 300 unless I just drop down about 25 to 30 lvl and just fill it all in. My other Island is about 130 but I have not taken the time to build much on it trying to get the other up higher. There are so many Island that no one has been on in a long time I know it is just one of those thing but it is so hard to get to someone that dose come on and start playing to get to them and help them out.

So when are you guys coming back to play the game? I know Hisgun should be back soon. But I am lonely in game.

Chaser I am not sure if you have the VILLAGERS turn off but I had one and he was gone before he took a few steps. I like to have them in Sky Block there can be aliment for them but if someone takes the time and dose all the work to get them I feel they should be able to have them. It is not like you get that much from them but if you can do it I think you should be able to get them.

MT. if and when you have time can you add more walk way (roads) in game so we can get around?

The server is running good but it needs a little work on a few thing and sometime when you get on we can talk about it nothing big.
21 Jun 2014 14:44 #51121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic It happen like I said:

Hello itchy! Glad to hear you have been playing and keeping your island nice and small (haha).

I have been playing almost everyday but haven't been playing during the daylight hours (PST) due to 6-7 day work weeks. I have seen you on and others on from time to time. I have also helped with new recruits get adjusted to the game.

Haven't been on Skyblock as much, as I have been preparing my town/kingdom/empire to take over the map. It is only a matter of time....

Perhaps a villager will tame your loneliness.... hmm! hmm!

Or Hisgun's sultry voice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
21 Jun 2014 16:56 #51122

Replied by FearlessFriend4 on topic It happen like I said:

Thank for the Tips earlier it really helped on making my island better.
I was like CLAP SLAP :lol:
22 Jun 2014 00:38 #51128

• [C]dylanator2001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by [C]dylanator2001 on topic It happen like I said:

hahahaha you can always play with me itchy:D and show me your islands
"the mind of the subject will desperately try to create memories when none exist.."
R.lutece
27 Jun 2014 03:23 #51153

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic It happen like I said:

[C]dylanator2001;51153 wrote: hahahaha you can always play with me itchy:D and show me your islands

That just don't sound right. I think I will just go and hide.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

02 Jul 2014 21:12 #51220

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.