Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson Ghost is the Admin. of BBF Discord. If another BBF Officer needs rights on Discord let myself or Crimson know, Crimson should be the only one (and me) with full Admin rights.
06/20/2019 - 19:43
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the RED link and post the game(s) you play. Thanks.
05/31/2019 - 04:21
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : WOW Classic Servers are back in Aug...!!!
05/27/2019 - 18:46
[BBF]Neko_Jesus : Haven't talked to most of y'all for a hot minute, hmu sometimes bois i'm always open to play somethin. been mostly playing Siege and Division 2 recently
05/06/2019 - 13:36 1
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the Red link to post your game(s) Thanks.
05/01/2019 - 15:47 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : *[BBF] offical
04/16/2019 - 03:32 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Yes, I know, Reaver did another name change. I actually use this misspelling of Schwarzwald (Black forest in Germany) for quite a few games. Figured I'd make it official
04/16/2019 - 03:31
[BBF]Vyndorn : DO. THE. ROLL CALL. BOYS.
04/08/2019 - 18:37
[BBF]hisgun : I paid for a year one or two others chipped in so it will go longer. About 2 years ago I set up a ClanBBF on Discord as noted on the top of the General Chat. There are a number of members in it.
03/17/2019 - 21:10
[BBF]lysenko133 : hey hisgun, you still the only one paying for the TS server?
03/15/2019 - 03:00

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Server

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • [BBF]lysenko133's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Server was created by [BBF]lysenko133

posted our current server on a minecraft server listing here:

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/285546/

hopefully this will help to bring in new players! :D

And vote on the server on the right side of that page in green!
04 Mar 2015 03:03 #53818

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic Server

Thanks lysenko! I know we had other voting sites as well. Do you have that list? If not I can get it to you. Now that towny is installed, I want to start offering perks to voting.
04 Mar 2015 03:22 #53819

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Server

[BBF]kad333;53819 wrote: Thanks lysenko! I know we had other voting sites as well. Do you have that list? If not I can get it to you. Now that towny is installed, I want to start offering perks to voting.

We axtualey had dedicated account to almost all of the serer lists if you need access (username and PW) they should be listed in the officer forums or i might be able to drag them up somewhere.
04 Mar 2015 07:15 #53821

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Server

[BBF]kad333;53819 wrote: Thanks lysenko! I know we had other voting sites as well. Do you have that list? If not I can get it to you. Now that towny is installed, I want to start offering perks to voting.

no i dont have that list lol
04 Mar 2015 09:25 #53822

• [BBF]StorkKnows
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major

Replied by [BBF]StorkKnows on topic Server

Could update these though:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/baptized-by-fire-2218661/

http://minecraftservers.net/server/26672/

http://servers.minecraftforum.net/servers/9958-baptized-by-fire

http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s39261

These were the first results when googling "Baptized By Fire Minecraft Server" so i felt we should update these if we can.
Mike learned how to make colors
15 Mar 2015 19:47 #53896

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 10

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Server

When going to those sights is there a link that takes people right to our minecraft server. That would be very helpful.

What if people just google "Minecraft servers" are there more sights we can get our link on? Because that is what most people will search, very few will search for BBF

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

27 Mar 2015 18:18 #53934

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Server

[BBF]hisgun;53934 wrote: When going to those sights is there a link that takes people right to our minecraft server. That would be very helpful.

What if people just google "Minecraft servers" are there more sights we can get our link on? Because that is what most people will search, very few will search for BBF

yes there should be a link where it goes to our forums. and when they search up minecraft servers, its hard for ours to pop up right away because with those sites it takes a lot of votes for our server to get higher on their lists. the more votes the higher our server shows up in the list. and the more people will see.
27 Mar 2015 19:27 #53935

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Thank you received: 10

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Server

I did not see the 209.105.238.97:25565 server address in our stickies or anyplace so I made a post. Hey look it's also now
in this post... :-) I'll put it every place I can... Mahahahaha

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

27 Mar 2015 22:44 #53939

• [BBF]StorkKnows
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major

Replied by [BBF]StorkKnows on topic Server

[BBF]hisgun;53934 wrote: very few will search for BBF

Well i figured if older guests went "hey what ever happened to that on server i played on? what was it BBF?" then they would google BBF and find nothing but older links and give up.
Mike learned how to make colors
04 Apr 2015 02:57 #54020

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.