Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson Ghost is the Admin. of BBF Discord. If another BBF Officer needs rights on Discord let myself or Crimson know, Crimson should be the only one (and me) with full Admin rights.
06/21/2019 - 01:43
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the RED link and post the game(s) you play. Thanks.
05/31/2019 - 10:21
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : WOW Classic Servers are back in Aug...!!!
05/28/2019 - 00:46
[BBF]Neko_Jesus : Haven't talked to most of y'all for a hot minute, hmu sometimes bois i'm always open to play somethin. been mostly playing Siege and Division 2 recently
05/06/2019 - 19:36 1
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the Red link to post your game(s) Thanks.
05/01/2019 - 21:47 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : *[BBF] offical
04/16/2019 - 09:32 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Island World

• [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1
  • [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Island World was created by [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1

So today I realized it is crucially important to put down torches everywhere because mobs spawn have no mercy.

also. just as a friendly reminder to make sure your inventory is clear of all items before going into the island
world. otherwise you will lose them forever. Right Kad?????????!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
04 Apr 2015 02:02 #54016

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic Island World

[BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1;54016 wrote: So today I realized it is crucially important to put down torches everywhere because mobs spawn have no mercy.

also. just as a friendly reminder to make sure your inventory is clear of all items before going into the island
world. otherwise you will lose them forever. Right Kad?????????!!!!

heh...heh... um. yeah. forgot to tell you guys. Dump yo stuff before going into island spawn.
06 Apr 2015 03:37 #54038

• [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Replied by [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1 on topic Island World

[BBF]kad333;54038 wrote: heh...heh... um. yeah. forgot to tell you guys. Dump yo stuff before going into island spawn.

You had one job.
One job...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
07 Apr 2015 00:34 #54043

• [BBF]hisgun
  • Lieutenant General Human Resources
  • Thank you received: 10

Replied by [BBF]hisgun on topic Island World

Yeah and about those challenges, there is NO point to them... Make a chest, make 10 fence, make a door.... come on that has
very little to do with helping you in game. And what do you get for each and every challenge? A gold bar. That comes in
handy :-(

People are about to stop playing because there is No point in getting gold bars and not much of any reason to play other than
to make your Island bigger. Mowing the lawn might be more fun.... Games need a point a reason to play at first it is a little
hard (just a little) but after a day or two it gets old.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

07 Apr 2015 20:21 #54047

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Island World

[BBF]hisgun;54047 wrote: Yeah and about those challenges, there is NO point to them... Make a chest, make 10 fence, make a door.... come on that has
very little to do with helping you in game. And what do you get for each and every challenge? A gold bar. That comes in
handy :-(

People are about to stop playing because there is No point in getting gold bars and not much of any reason to play other than
to make your Island bigger. Mowing the lawn might be more fun.... Games need a point a reason to play at first it is a little
hard (just a little) but after a day or two it gets old.

No offence Hisgun but ever since i became the GC of Minecraft people said "People are about to stop playing" for some reason or another and that is never the case.

I dont remember the last time i played Minecraft and i know Kad hasn't dedicated as much time as i did when i was in charge (which is a good thing look how burnt out i am on everything) but i feel Kad is trying his hardest to make things work. Right now is still a rough time for Minecraft with no real API being released and mods/plugins are all over the place and some arent even being updated anymore and if they are its by people who has taken over a previous persons work.

Not all fault is to be had by Kad and he is still learning how to manipulate plugins and such so just give him some time is all i ask.
07 Apr 2015 22:50 #54050

• [BBF]hisgun

No offense taken I came down a little hard on the game, not putting the fault on Kad, he is a great guy.

08 Apr 2015 00:22 #54051

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Island World

i havnt played the skyblock at all because its not really my thing. lol but anyways Kad is doing a great job and his hardest to keeping the sever up and running with good quality. keep it up buddy! :)
08 Apr 2015 04:06 #54052

• [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Replied by [BBF]AlwaysRoxanne1 on topic Island World

No offense to any of you. But I smoke of of ya'll in sky block ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10 Apr 2015 19:53 #54065

• [BBF]hisgun

sorry about the cliche but as they say mine is bigger. My Island, check it out. I've been around these guys to long...

11 Apr 2015 04:40 #54069

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic Island World

[BBF]hisgun;54069 wrote: sorry about the cliche but as they say mine is bigger. My Island, check it out. I've been around these guys to long...

Welcome to the club! XD
11 Apr 2015 21:57 #54072

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.