Forum
  • Register
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47
[BBF]hisgun : Hi Yela long time no see. "Going strong" might be a little Strong..... I fear we are a dead clan walking.. But one can always hope...
12/03/2019 - 02:45
Yela : Damn I remember gaming with you guys back in the days of COD4 when I went by Cerberus/Retribution, really glad to see you guys going strong.
11/07/2019 - 07:31 1
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Server General Rules

• [BBF] Wintermute
  • [BBF] Wintermute's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Server General Rules was created by [BBF] Wintermute

Regarding Banditry
We've got no problems with banditry or just killing survivors. The ONLY restriction is that if you're going to kill someone, don't claim to be friendly just to get someone close and then kill them. If you're a bandit, either don't respond or be honest about it. This goes as an absolute for BBF members. Any BBF member that claims friendship and betrays it without a good reason will be punished.

Even if you're a bandit, we encourage a minimum level of respect between players. There's no reason you can't kill people without being harassing. New spawns, if you die in Cherno or Electro, don't whine about it! Just respawn and think twice about going into those cities.

Regarding Communications
On any channel you can NOT do any of the following:
  1. Be abusive or racist
  2. Recruit for another clan
  3. Use VOIP in side chat
  4. Spam
You CAN feel free to use it normally.

Additional Communications Policy for BBF Members
It is required to be in TS while on our server if you are to be treated as a BBF member ingame. Anyone residing in other channels other than the one being used by those on the server, is subject to possible death by clan members who are unable to identify said players in the other channels or not on TS. If you are killed on our server by another BBF member and were in a different channel or not on TS at all, it is fair game.

In short:
If you are not in the populated Day Z TS channel while playing, and you get shot by another BBF member who was unable to identify you as such, it is fair game.

-If you fail to declare yourself ingame as friendly before approaching another player(s) and get shot, this is fair game.

-If you take off your tags and/or change your name ingame and do not declare yourself or are not present in TS, and are killed by a BBF member, it is fair game.

Overall, if you do not declare friendly ahead of time, you always run the risk of being treated like anyone else. Nobody is obligated to lay down their arms or cease fire over speculation- either make yourself known or accept the possible consequences.

Regarding Hacking and Exploits
No game modifications of any sort are allowed. Anyone caught running any sort of hack or cheat (no foliage, etc) including duping of items, will be banned. If you are caught USING a hacked in item that is not part of the DayZ mod (AS50 Thermal for example) you will be treated as if you were the hacker. If you find a hacker's cache or tents wit hacked goods, please inform us on the forums or in side chat and we will address it. We moved to this hive to get back to core DayZ without all the outrageous gear and hacked items and there will be ZERO tolerance.

You ARE allowed to use custom player skins as allowed by the DayZ mod. The maximum size for a player skin is 1Mb.

Playing on our server
Remember, you are a guest. We're pretty laid back, but if you're an ass to us or our players you'll be treated as such. We love friendly competition. We do not tolerate intentional and targetted harassment. We have a growing number of non-clan players that we have a good and competitive relationship with, and we encourage that and welcome players to make this their home.

Maps, etc
As we are not on Rocket's hive but are instead on a private hive we have the ability to change maps. When we do change, everything is saved on the map so your tents and vehicles will still be there. Each map has its own save.
Wintermute
09 Sep 2012 17:19 #27740

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.