Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. 2021 Roll Call is posted on the announcement near the top of any page, click on " Read More" and follow the link. Members Only Thank you, [BBF] Hisgun.
09/01/2021 - 12:43
[BBF]hisgun : Aug. 2021 Roll Call is posted. On Announcement near the top of any page click on "Read More" and follow link. Thanks
08/02/2021 - 04:16
[BBF]hisgun : July 2021 Roll Call is posted. for members. On Announcement near the top of any page Click "Read More" and follow link.
07/01/2021 - 03:29
[BBF]Ryan : Hey guys! Long long time no see! Hope everyone is good
05/19/2021 - 19:10
Paco : Hello BBF! RIP Itchy.
05/04/2021 - 20:10 1
[BBF]hisgun : Muggermadison sounds like a pirate and Mike I am not sure what Skeeeeeeeeya is....lol
05/01/2021 - 03:18
[BBF]StorkKnows : Skeeeeeeeeeya
04/12/2021 - 04:09
Muggermadison : Yo! Yo! Yo!
04/03/2021 - 23:49
[BBF]hisgun : Hope this year finds all of you well and you stay that way.
12/31/2020 - 20:06
[BBF]Poptardz : Happy New Years 2021!
12/30/2020 - 02:13

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Last Night's Events (yes another story)

• [BBF]Lue
  • [BBF]Lue's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Last Night's Events (yes another story) was created by [BBF]Lue

So I decide after taking a long break from Day Z to hop on and see how things are going... I hop on Day Z Breaking Point, as it is my favorite version of the game right now... built in sound mods, better weaponry (that isnt ridiculously overpowered, too) and a few extra vehicles as well... My only gripe about this mod is the vehicles... and I will enlighten you as to why later in the story... go pop some popcorn and prepare your body...

At first im alone... I log in and im in between cherno and electro at the big mountain that overlooks the road and lighthouse... I hear shots fired nearly the moment I log in, so I stay put and low crawl around for better views... I see nobody for a while... but then multiple vehicles start rolling down the road... First a URAL... then a pickup truck with a DSHKM on the back.. I decide, what the hell? and fire a round at the pickup truck with my enfield... I ting tong off his truck bed and I see him continue on... shortly after I hear heavy gunfire coming from the direction he drove...

I reposition to the other side of the hill to see him on the gun firing up at my hill... bullets are snapping off the rocks all around me... I assume he doesnt know where I am exactly so I slowly creep up to where I can line up a shot on him... He is about 600 meters away now, but stationary. I take the shot and I see the burst of red around his shoulder area and shortly after he hops off the gun and runs out in the field to bandage his bleeding wound... I line up again and fire..yet another burst, this time he goes down for the count...

In side chat... in horrible english, he says "man shoot me in hill have fun truck good im bye." and logs out.

I decide to wait and see who would try to hop in the truck for a bit... and to no surprise, a bandit spots it and I see him make a line for the truck... he sees the body and goes for it, instead and take a minute to loot it... fail.

I line up a shot and hit him as well and he tries to run but instantly falls on his face.. his femur was shattered by the shot and the zombies were on their way for him (or me, hard to say)... Guy combat logs and all the zombies despawn... By this time Zodiac logs in and says he needs blood over at cherno... I pack up and head that way.. the truck was missing tires so I went about my way on foot.

I meet up with zodiac and blood bag him and we both decide its probably best to head north this time to change up our usual plans.... we hit up zelenogorsk after fixing up a dirt bike and hear some shots in town... as we sneak around the outskirts of town, we hear a vehicle... sounds like a hummer to me, but I can't get a visual on it... i stay low and wait for it, but it ends up leaving town before I spot it... After that I decide to take high ground and climb the clock tower... we both perch up on the tower and scan the city for survivors... nada... though a few minutes later that same vehicle is heard coming from our north now... i whip around and take a look and see that its a armored truck with two turret guns on it...

One of these:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

So I get down and wait for them to pass us... theres no way I could shoot the driver out, so I had to try my luck on the gunner... there was one.

As they try to navigate the garbage piles in the street, they stop for a moment... I sit up and line up a shot and put a round through the turret gunners melon... done... the vehicle quickly speeds off, leaving their fallen comrade behind for us to loot.. I send zodiac down and cover him.. the guy had nothing substantial..

After watching the vehicle patrol the outskirts of the city with no gunner for a while, it vanishes... so we move out and hit the fire station and grocery store where I get a standard M14 (no scope).

The story starts to get more intense after this....

I decide to do a little day z test... to see if people use the same camping area ideas as each other based on popularity.. I dont know what we would call that as far as psychology goes, but I figured if most people think a spot is a "good" hiding spot, how many people would use it across multiple servers?.. time to find out...

Zodiac and I trek over 3,000 meters through the forest to the destination to find that, indeed, it was worth it... we find a URAL and use it to continue scouting the area... suddenly I see headlights in the trees and kill the engine... we hop out and hit some trees for cover and scan the area... a freaking armored hummer sitting in the woods with its headlights on and nobody nearby... did some fool really leave it there and forget to turn them off?.. seemed so...

We head over to it and find it loaded with tons of gear... best of all...fully repaired and 3/4 tank of fuel and plenty of ammo in the turret gun (which is almost entirely encased in ballistics armoring). You know what happens next...

With everything to gain and nothing to lose, we head out in a our new toy to wreak havoc on the world.... we head back down through zelenogorsk and hit the southern coast and eventually Balota Airfield... no visuals... we start heading out when suddenly someone opens up on our tail, ting tongin us all over... I whip around and head at him once I locate and zodiac unloads in his cluster of trees... we do a few passes before eventually running him over with the hummer... after a moment of silence, we move out to cherno and then elektro...

Surprisingly nobody made a peep in the two biggest cities for action... we continued along the coast and I spot a white pickup truck off in the distance... Little did i know that that white pickup truck was parked infront of a freaking heli.

We roll up on a group of 5-6 guys trying to fix this heli.... we ruined their day...

We pull up and put a few rounds through their white offroad and set it ablaze. They are all cowering behind the other side of the heli just crapping their pants in direct chat "oh sh oh sh oh sh"... we pull around the other side of the heli to find a black SUV parked and a cluster of guys congregated around the heli... zodiac proceeds to mow them all down with no reserve... Also setting the SUV ablaze... I look around to see that there is still a survivor firing at us... I whip around and drive at him and run him over...

we decide after the coast is clear to start looting bodies... I notice a survivor low crawling toward us from the beach in some camo clothing.. im not sure what he was thinking but I hopped back into the hummer and started going in reverse towards him and had zodiac put a few rounds into him as well....

Needless to say the sidechat was full of crying from the group we had just murdered.... calling us all kinds of profane things... After harvesting their tears we head off towards berenzino and then the NE airfield.

We found nobody else in either location, but we did find a offroad pickup with another DSHKM mounted to it... how did we find it? cause they also left the headlights on... i end up stripping the truck for parts and putting them into the hummer... we then blow up the truck and head off back towards elektro to see if our victims came back for their bodies or the heli...

Along the way, a survivor is running down the highway the same direction we are going... I don't think he saw it coming.. I sent him flying about 500 feet off the road... he didnt make it..

Shortly after, something beautiful happened.....

Remember that truck from zelenogorsk that I shot the turret gunner out of?... well here they came around the corner heading right at us... duel of fates time....

Zodiac blasts their turret gunner right out and to prevent an escape, I call to zodiac to pop their tires... he does just so and the truck comes to a hault... I pull around to the driver side at the rear of the vehicle, gun locked on waiting for him to hop out and surrender his body.... then suddenly the truck explodes into a ball of fire and the driver falls out dead... Victory!

Before leaving the scene, I snapped this photo...

Shortly after we cruised by the heli site to find that nothing was there (must have all despawned)... but we managed to pick up some hitchhiker outside electro on accident... Honestly, I tried to run him over (we were out of MG ammo) and he managed to hop in, thinking i was picking him up lol...

Well needless to say, our plan was to dump his body in a river somewhere... so we drove out to the boonies in some woods and told him "we are going to our base".....

I stop the hummer and zodiac tells him to hop out and he can pick any gun from our tents... guy hops out, but he comes to the driver door of the hummer and stares with his flashlight... Im guessing he was waiting for me to hop out so he could steal the hummer... Zodiac takes the shot.. right through the guys noggin.. I've never laughed so hard in my life.. you would have had to been there to know how funny it was ... i was looking at the guy from the window and I hear this semi-silenced shot and the dude just fall over... but anyway.. to our surprise, the guy never whined in side chat about it...

We carried on and hid the hummer and logged out... hopefully next time we hop on, a server restart has replenished the ammo and we can continue our slaughter....

So as I said I would explain why the vehicles are a bit unbalanced... now you see... out of all the shots fires on our hummer, I think it may have gone down a tiny shade of green.
[align=center:1lr8ah7r]

[/align:1lr8ah7r]
02 Jun 2013 14:39 #40830

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by [BBF]Zodiac13 on topic Last Night's Events (yes another story)

More damage was done when you tried to drive through that Ural then any shots being fired by people.
[align=center:2lra7q9k]

[/align:2lra7q9k]
03 Jun 2013 16:59 #40966

Replied by [BBF]Zodiac13 on topic Last Night's Events (yes another story)

I'm game for some more action tonight if you are Lue.
[align=center:2lra7q9k]

[/align:2lra7q9k]
03 Jun 2013 18:18 #40972

• [BBF]Lue
  • [BBF]Lue's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Replied by [BBF]Lue on topic Last Night's Events (yes another story)

Yeah im around right now. Just holler at me on steam.
[align=center:1lr8ah7r]

[/align:1lr8ah7r]
03 Jun 2013 18:41 #40974

Replied by [BBF]DarkWater on topic Last Night's Events (yes another story)

nice job and sweet write-up. boy i miss hanging in day-z with you guys, but i'm lucky if have an hour-90 minutes to play anything right now (plus I need comepltelty reinstall arama/day-z, somethign broke a while back)...warframe is nice to throw in a quick round in the evening...
07 Jun 2013 15:24 #41271

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.