Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Neko_Jesus : Haven't talked to most of y'all for a hot minute, hmu sometimes bois i'm always open to play somethin. been mostly playing Siege and Division 2 recently
05/06/2019 - 13:36 1
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the Red link to post your game(s) Thanks.
05/01/2019 - 15:47 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : *[BBF] offical
04/16/2019 - 03:32 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Yes, I know, Reaver did another name change. I actually use this misspelling of Schwarzwald (Black forest in Germany) for quite a few games. Figured I'd make it official
04/16/2019 - 03:31
[BBF]Vyndorn : DO. THE. ROLL CALL. BOYS.
04/08/2019 - 18:37
[BBF]hisgun : I paid for a year one or two others chipped in so it will go longer. About 2 years ago I set up a ClanBBF on Discord as noted on the top of the General Chat. There are a number of members in it.
03/17/2019 - 21:10
[BBF]lysenko133 : hey hisgun, you still the only one paying for the TS server?
03/15/2019 - 03:00
[BBF]hisgun : Roll Call is posted for Members Only. Find Announcement at top of any page. Click on "Read More", Read Announcement and click on "Here" This takes you to Roll Call. Post the game(s) you play here.
03/01/2019 - 23:47
[BBF]Poptardz : Hi there! You can post an application by following the steps on the 'Join BBF' tab and/or you can add me on Battlenet at: Poptardz#1188
02/21/2019 - 23:19
TEMPEl2ANCE : Hello I am interested in joining the call of duty clan how would one do so
02/21/2019 - 17:47

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Minecraft server updates

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Minecraft server updates was created by [BBF]Chaser

Tomorrow (Friday) I will be working on both servers since everyone keeps asking when the modded server will be done expect something Saturday morning as far as downloads go.

For the main server expect a new sky block world. The plugin has added more challenges and many other great features. They have also changed the way Islands gain levels for the better.

The main server will also get some plugin updates which shouldn't effect your game play.

As far as down time goes I'm not releasing a time frame because I don't know the extent of the new changes but the main server shouldn't take long to get up to date.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
30 Jan 2014 09:27 #49216

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic Minecraft server updates

Does this mean the our skyblock will be reset and we will need to start over?
31 Jan 2014 02:18 #49226

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Minecraft server updates

[BBF]kad333;49226 wrote: Does this mean the our skyblock will be reset and we will need to start over?

Unfortunately yes

31 Jan 2014 07:02 #49228

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic Minecraft server updates

[BBF]Chaser;49228 wrote: Unfortunately yes

I will speak for MT when I say "sad face."
01 Feb 2014 00:45 #49235

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.