Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Hi katob nice to see you back in the house. I never played those games or had a chance to talk with you but I remember the name. As you can see it is more that slow around here. Good luck.
10/01/2019 - 12:05 1
katob : I was a member of BBF pre-Burning Crusade. I played WoW off and on for a few years, but Classic has me back. Just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from the old days. :-)
09/30/2019 - 19:20
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Sorry I'm here still was just away for a bit...back and playing WOW CLASSIC!
09/10/2019 - 02:49 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : Looks like it's only me and Hisgun hitting roll call now... I'm sad
09/07/2019 - 20:17 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sept. Roll Call is posted BBF Members please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click the Red Link then post the game(s) you play. Thank You.
09/01/2019 - 09:34 1
[BBF] Schwartzwald : everybody do the Rolly Polly Cally before its too late
08/07/2019 - 08:29 1
[BBF]hisgun : Crimson Ghost is the Admin. of BBF Discord. If another BBF Officer needs rights on Discord let myself or Crimson know, Crimson should be the only one (and me) with full Admin rights.
06/21/2019 - 01:43
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Please click "Read More" on the Announcement at the top of every forum. Then on the Roll Call Announcement click on the RED link and post the game(s) you play. Thanks.
05/31/2019 - 10:21
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : WOW Classic Servers are back in Aug...!!!
05/28/2019 - 00:46
[BBF]Neko_Jesus : Haven't talked to most of y'all for a hot minute, hmu sometimes bois i'm always open to play somethin. been mostly playing Siege and Division 2 recently
05/06/2019 - 19:36 1

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

:'(

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • [BBF]lysenko133's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

:'( was created by [BBF]lysenko133

its time. my part here in the clan has ended. for the past month i have been thinking and its my time to resign and give my tags.

you guys are the world to me. making this decision is like leaving home, leaving family. its a hard thing to make. but it must be done.

thank you all for being there, being by my side through these past two years. thanks to everyone that i have met. that i have shared my life and gaming with. this is a one and a lifetime clan. you guys are my family. saying this is breaking my heart. i will miss you all, horribly. and even the newer people i have met, thank you.

your probably wondering why. well, ever sense people started leaving and games started to become poop, i have let my buddies slip away. there isnt a game that i can enjoy with everyone. maybe once a month here or there but i need more. people said play LOL or play this with us, but in reality, i didnt want to play those games. i wanted to play games that i enjoy. but thanks for the offer tho guys. i enjoy playing games with a large amount of people. sitting here playing one game, stopping for a couple days, play this game all my self, gets lonely. no ones playing any other game in the clan besides LOL and Minecaft. but Minecraft is going to poop. barley any one plays it.

i miss the old days. when i first joined. exploring new things, meeting people, it was nerv racking. but in the long run i enjoyed every minute of it. memories...thats all we have now, just memories. i wish, we could just bring back time, start all over. i dont care if the bad things in my real life happen again...just wish the good times in the clan were back.

as of this, i resign my tags, and step down from the clan.

thank you all for being part of my life, my gaming life, and my real life. i will miss and love you all. to the people i love, to the ones i had problems with.

goodbye guys, dont know when you will see me. chow.

~lysenko133
15 Oct 2014 23:12 #52643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Jerako45 on topic :'(

i got you to join this amazing family shortly after i joined myself and im glad you did. it makes me sad to see you go but i know why you are so dont be afraid to come visit us ok brother?
15 Oct 2014 23:23 #52644

• [BBF]Guardianxz
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Sergeant First Class

Replied by [BBF]Guardianxz on topic :'(

I remember when the clan was very alive and teamspeak was filled with people almost everyday. You Jerako and I were the three amigos playing Minecraft or Battlefield. Gonna miss you but like Jerako said come back bruh. :thumb:
15 Oct 2014 23:48 #52645

• [BBF]KingKrafter101
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant

Replied by [BBF]KingKrafter101 on topic :'(

:,( LYSENKO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm gonna miss you buddy, nothing will be the same without you! :( If only we could go back to those fun times of the past, playing some minecraft or day of defeat and me dying all the time while you laugh XD, but I understand why you have chosen your path. Have fun out there Lysenko, and you better drop in from time to time to play a game with us or at least say hi! :)
You will be remembered with honor... farewell good sir, and I hope everything goes the way you want it to! And if you decide one day to return, you'll always be welcomed back!
16 Oct 2014 17:47 #52649

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic :'(

Lysenko, every time I see one of these resignation posts it tears my heart out.

I have been in the clan for 6 years now and have seen many come and go for their own personal reasons.

I do hope you will continue to come play with us and remain part of the family, you will be missed.

Goodbye my Russian friend.
16 Oct 2014 19:56 #52650

• [BBF]lysenko133
  • [BBF]lysenko133's Avatar Topic Author
  • First Sergeant
  • First Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by [BBF]lysenko133 on topic :'(

thank you guys! ill make sure to come visit. love you all!
17 Oct 2014 19:04 #52658

• [BBF]DrDeath
  • Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant General

Replied by [BBF]DrDeath on topic :'(

Chase I 2nd that. I hate to see people go but I always know that one day you will be back. You can only leave your family for so long before you come home. So I will not say bye, I will say I can not wait to see you again my friend.
[BBF]DrDeath
General of PC Division

Started BBF 03/12/05

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[url]Profile[/url]
18 Oct 2014 08:32 #52661

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.