Forum
  • Register
03/04/2024 - 18:32
08/02/2023 - 15:23
06/14/2023 - 13:01
03/15/2023 - 11:40
Muggermadison : Here!
01/08/2023 - 16:18
[BBF]hisgun : 1/1/2023 My last Roll Call is now posted.. The last 3 months it has only been me, before that the most we got was me and [BBF] SCHWARTZWALD we had 3 hit about 11 months ago.
01/02/2023 - 03:26 2
[BBF]Chaser : So many of times in the chat.
11/02/2022 - 19:46
Muggermadison : Oh Cool as long as WOW C runs on an old PC I can play. Not upgraded in 12 years. These old boards are getting a little creaky and well locking up at random times but still ready to play.
10/07/2022 - 10:51
[BBF]hisgun : Oct, Roll Call is posted for Members. Please hit the red "Read More" in the Announcement at the top of any forum Thank You.
10/01/2022 - 23:04
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : @mugger Wassup dude!! @Paco hope all is well brother! Miss so many people here....We gotta get together virtually sometime...I'm still playing WOW Classic:)
09/26/2022 - 13:56

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

League of Legends Game Commander

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

League of Legends Game Commander was created by [BBF]Chaser

It is my privilege to announce yet another promotion within the BBF ranks. Please join me in welcoming [BBF]StrykerMcClain as the new Lieutenant Colonel Game Commander for League of Legends!

I have gotten to speak with [BBF]StrykerMcClain on multiple occasions and he is very focused and ready for change. I think he will be able to turn the LOL division around and back onto its feet.

Congratulations [BBF]StrykerMcClain!

Duties as GC:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Lieutenant Colonel Game Commander
  • Administration Rank only - not an In Game Combat Rank
  • Game representative to the Clan Leader Board
  • Can promote up to the rank of Major Combat Company Commander (CGC)
  • Acts as a Commanding Officer to and is responsible for overseeing the actions of the Major Company Commander for the assigned game
  • Responsible for ensuring the duties of the Major Company Combat Commander (CGC) position are fulfilled when there is no one active in that position for their game title
  • Responsible for enforcing in game rules and policies and the Clan Charter as well as reporting all violations of the Clan Charter to the Colonel Regiment Commander (RC)
  • Responsible for issuing warnings to members of the assigned game and documenting them using the Members Records forum, Roll Call reports, and Private Messages to HR and/or RC
  • Responsible for sending any in game rule or policy changes to the Colonel Regiment Commander (RC) for approval. Once approved the rules must also be listed as a sticky post within the game forum
  • Responsible for ensuring all game duties are being performed effectively and on schedule
  • Responsible for promoting growth of assigned game
  • Responsible for approving new members who apply for assigned game
  • Responsible for granting access and maintaining access lists to game specific forums like Tips and Strats and Officers
  • Responsible for submitting Roll call reports each month by the 20th to the Colonel Regiment Commander (RC)
  • May find, promote, and assign special jobs to members to help with the needs of the game or administration tasks
  • Assists with forum moderation
13 Sep 2012 21:54 #28013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]Mr_DuCe on topic League of Legends Game Commander

Congrats!
[align=center:26ijt78y][font=arial:26ijt78y]In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.[/font:26ijt78y][/align:26ijt78y]
14 Sep 2012 00:14 #28034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.