Forum
  • Register
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : Wow, nice turnout with rollCall boys!! Almost needed a third page there!
11/07/2018 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : Man your so fast, wife had me putting away the Halloween decorations before I could get on and set up Roll Call should have done it last night.. Thank Crimson.
11/01/2018 - 21:41
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : NOVEMBER ROLL CALL IS POSTED GUYS! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
10/31/2018 - 19:48 1
[BBF]hisgun : Sorry mind was on Halloween and getting setup for the weekend when there is a big thing going on down the street.
10/05/2018 - 19:52
[BBF]Crimson Ghost : ROLLCALL FOR OCTOBER IS POSTED IN PRIVATE FORUMS GUYS!
10/01/2018 - 22:44 1
[BBF]Mechanic : good morning GGs
09/21/2018 - 09:59
N3cromanc3r : Game title you are applying for - COD WW2
Have you read the clan charter? - Y
Real first name - Joy
Age - 38
Time zone - GMT+1
If applying for a Steam game, list your Steam name - Devil
09/21/2018 - 03:49
[BBF]Mechanic : its 1 month till BO4 GGs
09/12/2018 - 13:07
[BBF] No Friends : I'm here. I'm here. 2 hours to spare
09/12/2018 - 01:00
[BBF] Itchy : We have about 7 of us playing EMPYRION. We are on server Itchy's World so you know how that will go. right now it is pass worded and soon we will take it off so get on and build or join a base.
09/11/2018 - 14:27

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

If this needs to be moved, I understand.

• [BBF] Reaver
  • [BBF] Reaver's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 2

If this needs to be moved, I understand. was created by [BBF] Reaver

There are a few things I need to get the leadership here up to speed on.

1: I finally have a mic now. I have a Razer 7.1 surround sound headphone-mic set. I have no clue how to work the mic set up in Synapse but I will figure that out.

2: Could I get the Discord address and password please? I am more apt to use discord because it is easier to use for me.

3: if discord is still not *officially* used then can I get the TS address and password?

4: I removed myself from the steam group of BBF because of that (expletive)ing jerk EPO. I was told by poptards that he is just a disturbed individual that is just blowing smoke but I am still worried about the possibility of getting banned. If my fears are truly unfounded let me know but, yeah, it honestly took me years to build my library and I just don't want to lose my 100+ games
"They say the man who represents himself in the court of law has a fool for a client... Well I AM that fool!!!"
-Gomez Addams
08 Nov 2018 04:02 #56228

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.