Forum
  • Register
[BBF]hisgun : Me again! July Roll Call is posted, please do like it says for the June Roll Call below..... that was easy.
07/01/2020 - 05:55
[BBF]hisgun : June Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement. Click on the Red "Read More" then on the page that comes up click on the red link. Post the games you play. TY
06/01/2020 - 00:15
[BBF]hisgun : May Roll Call is posted. Near the top of any forum is the Roll Call Announcement, click on "READ MORE" then click on the red link taking you to the Roll call page, there please list the game you play
05/01/2020 - 21:22 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : https://www.twitch.tv/xxbbfknightxx = My Kids Stream under my name. add and follow him/me
04/22/2020 - 18:07
[BBF]hisgun : That would be cool, I am not in charge of that area. lets hope we do, I those were my first real games, loved Command and Conquer Renegade. Good to see you alive and kicking.
04/05/2020 - 01:18 1
[BBF]DarkKnight : we adding command and conquer remastered when it comes out? :)
04/02/2020 - 11:08
[BBF]hisgun : February 2020 Roll Call is posted please click on "READ MORE" in the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thank You.
01/31/2020 - 22:35
[BBF]hisgun : Yes Roll Call was a little late Again. Please click on "READ MORE" on the Announcement near the top of all forums and follow the link. Thanks
01/08/2020 - 06:06
12/03/2019 - 19:25
[BBF]hisgun : And you living dead that are hanging in there, Roll Call is posted a day late so I will keep it up a day longer..... sorry life gets in the way some times. Hit Roll Call PLEASE.
12/03/2019 - 02:47

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Shops Closed

• [BBF]Chaser
  • [BBF]Chaser's Avatar Topic Author
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero
  • Thank you received: 3

Shops Closed was created by [BBF]Chaser

Shops have been closed because apparantley guests were not able to buy / interact in the server shops and i believe members were able to build/destroy in the shops.

I am not sure what the issue is but i will be looking into it tomorrow night and will hopefully have the shops back up ASAP.
15 May 2014 23:23 #50678

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• [BBF]Chaser
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

Replied by [BBF]Chaser on topic Shops Closed

Just an update I found the issue surrounding the server shops however its been noted that some prices need to undergo some changes and because of this i have decided to re-make my Excel file that automatically sets prices based off of the cost of goods. (I.E.A Bucket equals the same as 3 iron ingots and so on)

The Excel file has gone thru a load of changes and has 627 rows of text and 8 columns. I will be inserting the formula for each item in sometime today and this is a very long and slow process however once it is done i can separate the items into the shops they belong to and delegate the officers to adjust any prices that need to be fixed.

Right now that portal has been opened backup so players can still get to the player shops as soon as we finalize the server shop prices again we will open the server shops back up.
17 May 2014 10:02 #50700

• [BBF]MTdewMan
  • Colonel Regiment Commander
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by [BBF]MTdewMan on topic Shops Closed

tell me when you need me again for server shop prices and ill be there to do signs
BLOOD is THICKER than water
17 May 2014 11:57 #50704

• [BBF]Chaser
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

[BBF]MTdewMan;50704 wrote: tell me when you need me again for server shop prices and ill be there to do signs

Sounds Goood. Right now i am building Bentley two new planters since the animals eep eatting his strawberries and he is not happy about it then i have a few other household chores i need to finish and then ill finish the prices.
17 May 2014 11:59 #50705

• [BBF]MTdewMan

Replied by [BBF]MTdewMan on topic Shops Closed

Thats fine man take your time you have a life and family and those come first.
BLOOD is THICKER than water
17 May 2014 13:31 #50707

• [BBF]Chaser
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

It is now almost 3AM and i have officially spent my weekend nights on conjuring up a wicked excell document that lists some 600+ prices for items in the game and i dont know if it even matters haha.

Just so you guys can sort of see what i am doing and why it is taking so long i figured i should attatch a picture so here ya go.

[url]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[/url]This is the second file like this i have created however I found multiple errors within the first file so i felt it necessary to start from scratch and restart things.

This document automaticly fills in the prices of every craftable item within the game after a few prices are manually set. I can also change the prices (both sell and buy) by changing one of two variables. This will make shop prices go much smoother in the future.

I am still not done however i am very close to finishing but i must get sleep tonight and i am the last person in TS and its getting boering.
18 May 2014 03:59 #50723

Replied by [BBF]kad333 on topic Shops Closed

wow.... Is "thank you" enough? :)
18 May 2014 04:03 #50724

• [BBF]Chaser
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

Working on potion prices now
18 May 2014 14:38 #50728

• [BBF]Chaser
  • DC Clan Hero
  • DC Clan Hero

Potions are done just adding some TRUE,FALSE variables for some items that are non craftable and what not.
18 May 2014 15:47 #50729

BBF News Archive

Site Traffic

Copyright

Clan BBF (Baptized By Fire) and www.clanbbf.com operate as a multiplayer gaming clan and gaming fansite, and are not endorsed by, or affiliated with Activision-Blizzard, BioWare, Blizzard Entertainment, Bohemia Interactive, DICE, Discord, Electronic Arts, Facepunch Studios, Lucas Arts, Microsoft, NCSOFT, Riot Games, Sony, Teamspeak, Tencent, Telltale Games, Twitch.tv, or their respective properties.

Content and media are displayed on this site for educational and informational purposes only under 17 U.S.C. § 107 Fair Use, are subject to copyright by their respective owners, and should not be downloaded, redistributed, modified, or sold without their express consent. Views and content published on www.clanbbf.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clan BBF.

More information can be found at our full disclosure page.

Copyright © 2016. Clan BBF. All rights reserved.